Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > AU Falcon.com.au

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 18-01-2006, 10:18 PM   #1
duaned
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default CAPA AU falcon EDIT

Well people, as promised, I have decided to post the results of my latest mods. They are,
CAPA Flash tune EDIT
JMM 3000 Stall Converter with a large Transmission cooler.

As for the edit, mixed results. I have achieved a nice torque increase right across the rev range, but I was a little disappointed with the RWKW figure.
In Adelaide, it was 35 deg and in the dyno room, 53 deg!

Before the Edit(no piggybacks) I got 127.7 RWKW
After the EDIT 131.8 RWKW Intake temp was 50deg. (why is it that the dynos in Adelaide read lower than dyno's from some site sponsor's in Melbourne?)

Combined with the stallie, it certainly is a new drive. Thanks Casper for your reccomendation for the Stall Convertor.

The car does pull harder than ever, even whe it has been very hot in Adelaide.
Not content, I have been speaking to a certain person in Adelaide (can't mention his name as yet, bugger!) who is more experienced with the AU edit and we are going to try to get some extra RWKW from my car shortly.

Bil Towler Automotive at Burton performed the work for me and he was great to deal with.
I will post more info after we attempt some more flash tuning. :thebirds:

duaned is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post