Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 11-11-2020, 02:10 PM   #31
Paull
P6 LTD

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: For all the hard work performed around paint, trim, engine codes in the Classics section. General all round knwoledge and willingness to impart on others 
Default Re: Endura Culled.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CobraJet351 View Post
The badge doesn't carry the amount of prestige Ford would like it too, no matter how good the cars are.
Since when was Ford seen as a prestige/premier brand? Like never! Even Ford themselves did not show that the Ford product was prestige/premier - Ford PAG

I think that the messaging needs to get through to Ford, get the low end cars into the market at the most price appropriate point, provide a quality product and service, that people will keep coming back to, and then, they may have a chance of re-sales as well a upselling. Would be a shame to see Ford reduced to the Ford Ranger ute company. And on that, would Ford hang around if they only had the ranger to sell???
Paull is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-11-2020, 07:41 PM   #32
jpd80
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Thoughtful contributions to our community 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paull View Post
Since when was Ford seen as a prestige/premier brand? Like never! Even Ford themselves did not show that the Ford product was prestige/premier - Ford PAG

I think that the messaging needs to get through to Ford, get the low end cars into the market at the most price appropriate point, provide a quality product and service, that people will keep coming back to, and then, they may have a chance of re-sales as well a upselling. Would be a shame to see Ford reduced to the Ford Ranger ute company. And on that, would Ford hang around if they only had the ranger to sell???
Absolutely, it's a crazy, upside down situation where Ranger, Everest, Mustang and Transit
are Ford's most profitable models in Australia.
jpd80 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 12-11-2020, 07:42 AM   #33
Polyal
Virtuous Bogan (TM)
Donating Member2

Quote:

Basic, such basic business principles seem to have gone astray. Its seriously not rocket science.
  • 1999 Lexus IS200 - 1G-FE Turbo 6MT
  • 1973 ZF Ford Fairlane
Polyal is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 12-11-2020, 09:43 AM   #34
jpd80
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Thoughtful contributions to our community 

Constructive criticism,
The frustrating part for me is that Endura is a nice vehicle but just needs the 2.0 Ecoboost base engine
to lower the price, The MY21 updates look good, so it's sad that Ford couldn't do a RHD version of a
Canadian version with metric gauges. Edge also has the ST with 2.7 EB, Brembos and good suspension,
so frustrating that it wasn't offered here as a nice high end product.

Also such a shame that we can't get Hybrid Escape for our market, RAV4 sales are through the roof
thanks to hybrid, there's potential gold there for Ford with the right powertrain....

Also "base" Puma is actually called a Titanium in the UK, so how about a lower cost Trend to kick
things off.

Last edited by jpd80; 12-11-2020 at 09:53 AM.
This user likes this post:
Old 12-11-2020, 09:50 AM   #35
Polyal
Virtuous Bogan (TM)
Donating Member2

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpd80 View Post
The frustrating part for me is that Endura is a nice vehicle but just needs the 2.0 Ecoboost base engine to lower the price,
The MY21 updates look good, so it's sad that Ford couldn't do a RHD version of a Canadian version with metric gauges.

Also such a shame that we can't get Hybrid Escape for our market, RAV4 sales are through the roof thanks to hybrid,
there's potential good there for Ford with the right powertrain....
The right strategy, Ford just make it all seem to hard yet others can manage.

The simplistic difference seems to be the managements country of origin.
  • 1999 Lexus IS200 - 1G-FE Turbo 6MT
  • 1973 ZF Ford Fairlane
Polyal is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 12-11-2020, 10:12 AM   #36
jpd80
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polyal View Post
The right strategy, Ford just make it all seem to hard yet others can manage.

The simplistic difference seems to be the managements country of origin.
Correct, the product envelope is not broad enough to include Australia, let me explain that...

Ford is not a RHD centric manufacturer, it is tolerated only because the UK is a prominent
market for Ford in Europe along with Germany, Italy, France and Spain.

The big misconception is that Ford can reach Aussie buyers with the UK models as supplied
but that ignores the major differences with our market, the dominance of affordable Asian brands,
the key for FoA is seeking out niche buyers that will pay for the right vehicles, something often said
but the message seems to have been corrupted to high priced products that Ford wants to sell here.
To change that, it's gonna take someone to grow a set and go against the company line, not a good
career choice at Ford.
Old 12-11-2020, 01:00 PM   #37
Dr Smith
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Constructive criticism,
The frustrating part for me is that Endura is a nice vehicle but just needs the 2.0 Ecoboost base engine
to lower the price, The MY21 updates look good, so it's sad that Ford couldn't do a RHD version of a
Canadian version with metric gauges. Edge also has the ST with 2.7 EB, Brembos and good suspension,
so frustrating that it wasn't offered here as a nice high end product.

Also such a shame that we can't get Hybrid Escape for our market, RAV4 sales are through the roof
thanks to hybrid, there's potential gold there for Ford with the right powertrain....

Also "base" Puma is actually called a Titanium in the UK, so how about a lower cost Trend to kick
things off.
It's funny, i was just arguing to someone, it's far easier to upsell a product when the customer has already taken the time to shop in your business, it's far harder when they don't even consider you because your website rrp scares them off....

What are we Forum members missing that the Ford honcho's are basing their sales program and have persisted now since the end of local manufacturing?

Canada actually runs metric speedo's in their cars and has for a long time.

Last edited by Dr Smith; 12-11-2020 at 01:10 PM.
Dr Smith is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
2 users like this post:
Old 12-11-2020, 01:04 PM   #38
Dr Smith
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Correct, the product envelope is not broad enough to include Australia, let me explain that...

Ford is not a RHD centric manufacturer, it is tolerated only because the UK is a prominent
market for Ford in Europe along with Germany, Italy, France and Spain.

The big misconception is that Ford can reach Aussie buyers with the UK models as supplied
but that ignores the major differences with our market, the dominance of affordable Asian brands,
the key for FoA is seeking out niche buyers that will pay for the right vehicles, something often said
but the message seems to have been corrupted to high priced products that Ford wants to sell here.
To change that, it's gonna take someone to grow a set and go against the company line, not a good
career choice at Ford.
True, however the one with the "big 'uns below" only has to show how sales has faired with the current policy to date and say it cannot get worse, plus increased vehicle volumes leads to more dealer after sales servicing etc...
Old 12-11-2020, 01:57 PM   #39
BENT_8
BLUE OVAL INC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Smith View Post
It's funny, i was just arguing to someone, it's far easier to upsell a product when the customer has already taken the time to shop in your business, it's far harder when they don't even consider you because your website rrp scares them off....

What are we Forum members missing that the Ford honcho's are basing their sales program and have persisted now since the end of local manufacturing?

Canada actually runs metric speedo's in their cars and has for a long time.
Thats how i see it too, i get that Ford want to sell premium examples for profit margin but you have to get punters through the door first.
Offer entry level trim/engine combo's at affordable rrp and when the customer is standing in your showroom lured by a vehicle that fits their budget, dangle the better equipped carrot and see who bites.
You hear it all the time, i went to look at this one and bought that one.

When my Daughter bought her new Cerato she originally went looking at the base model as it fit her budget, then she saw the sport and preferred it for the alloys, unfortunately they couldnt get her a sport in the colour she liked so the manager offered her alloys at no cost and she signed up.
The next day she rang the broker and asked what the diffetence in repayments would be if she changed her mind and got the sport in a different colour, it was bugger all so she called the dealer and asked to change the order, unfortunately he'd already bought a car in her colour from another dealer and it was on its way, she was a bit annoyed but as she had agreed to buy that car she stuck with it and negotiated some more freebies.

Ford frustrate the **** out of me, infact sometimes i sit there and think do i really have such little faith in a company i once loved or is it all just reverse psychology hoping that they may take up the challenge and get it right.
Unfortunately there are too many apologists who steer the narrative and have people accept mediocrity, although there is a definite sense that patience and faith is in decline.
BENT_8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
3 users like this post:
Old 12-11-2020, 02:09 PM   #40
Dr Smith
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by BENT_8 View Post
Thats how i see it too, i get that Ford want to sell premium examples for profit margin but you have to get punters through the door first.
Offer entry level trim/engine combo's at affordable rrp and when the customer is standing in your showroom lured by a vehicle that fits their budget, dangle the better equipped carrot and see who bites.

When my Daughter bought her new Cerato she originally went looking at the base model as it fit her budget, then she saw the sport and preferred it for the alloys, unfortunately they couldnt get her a sport in the colour she liked so the manager offered her alloys at no cost and she signed up.
The next day she rang the broker and asked what the diffetence in repayments would be if she changed her mind and got the sport in a different colour, it was bugger all so she called the dealer and asked to change the order, unfortunately he'd already bought a car in her colour from another dealer and it was on its way, she was a bit annoyed but as she had agreed to buy that car she stuck with it and negotiated some more freebies.

Ford frustrate the **** out of me, infact sometimes i sit there and think do i really have such little faith in a company i once loved or is it all just reverse psychology hoping that they may take up the challenge and get it right.
Unfortunately there are too many apologists who steer the narrative and have people accept mediocrity, although there is a definite sense that patience and faith is in decline.
Your daughter's story was pretty much how I ended up with my G6ET, went to buy G6E, optioned one up fully, then looked at G6ET with no options, then called after I got home and ordered the G6ET with every option, which wasn't much , DVD, alloy spare, tow bar, ....about $10K more but over 5 years too much fun not to...
Old 12-11-2020, 02:10 PM   #41
Vesper Martini
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

For me with the last of the Territory's they didn't quite do enough but that was ok they still drove a lot better than the competition.
the biggest mistake was not having its replacement lined up. Even NZ had the previous model Edge - though hear the pricing was horrendous,
Leaving a black hole in your lineup like that is terrible management
Seadoo Challenger 210SE 310HP
Vesper Martini is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 12-11-2020, 02:14 PM   #42
Vesper Martini
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Australia also keep missing out on these fantastic Ecoboost V6 Engines.. real shame
Seadoo Challenger 210SE 310HP
Vesper Martini is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
2 users like this post:
Old 12-11-2020, 03:59 PM   #43
Smoke Pursuit
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: DASH/bfiipursuit has been alot of help over the years I have frequented this forum, lots of thoughtful and informed posts, very much a valued contributor. 

Sadly theres no room for Soft large SUV's in our market.

People either buy a Smaller (CX5 / Rav4 / Escape) or a heavier Prado / Everest.

We are getting very bread and butter in this country when it comes to cars (look at Toyotas numbers).

Also interesting to note Ford never brought any 2020 build Enduras to Australia. Seems like they had planned this long ago (as per why they never advertise blah blah blah). Just let it fade away.
Smoke Pursuit is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 12-11-2020, 04:53 PM   #44
jpd80
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoke Pursuit View Post

People either buy a Smaller (CX5 / Rav4 / Escape) or a heavier Prado / Everest.

We are getting very bread and butter in this country when it comes to cars (look at Toyotas numbers).

Also interesting to note Ford never brought any 2020 build Enduras to Australia. Seems like they had planned this long ago (as per why they never advertise blah blah blah). Just let it fade away.
Not surprising when Ford Europe axed Edge there over a year ago, maybe Australia was just
seen as a way to use up agreed supply quantities.
Old 12-11-2020, 05:05 PM   #45
Blue_XR

I wonder what will happen to the resale value of these cars and will Ford keep enough spare parts to keep them running? I'll be in the market for a new SUV in the short term and was thinking about adding one (used low km) to the shortlist becuase I have read and watched good reviews however I might give it a widebirth due to parts availability in the future.

There seem to be good deals on these cars second hand, however if no one is buying them now how would you sell it down the track. Ford are really going to have to learn how to sell more than just the Ranger.
Old 12-11-2020, 05:06 PM   #46
Blue_XR

I wonder what will happen to the resale value of these cars and will Ford keep enough spare parts to keep them running? I'll be in the market for a new SUV in the short term and was thinking about adding one (used low km) to the shortlist becuase I have read and watched good reviews however I might give it a widebirth due to parts availability in the future.

There seem to be good deals on these cars second hand, however if no one is buying them now how would you sell it down the track? Ford are really going to have to learn how to sell more than just the Ranger.
Old 12-11-2020, 05:07 PM   #47
CobraJet351

Let's just switch to LHD and get it over with
CobraJet351 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
2 users like this post:
Old 12-11-2020, 05:23 PM   #48
anobserver
Oppressive patriarch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bevsta007 View Post
Australia also keep missing out on these fantastic Ecoboost V6 Engines.. real shame
Endura was lumped with a single diesel engine, so no choice at all.

I too, would love to see the turbo petrol engines come here more often. A small number of Mondeos has the turbo 2.0 petrol and it was a missed marketing opportunity.

Our rhd cars and small market put us out of Fords picture.

BA RTV.
anobserver is online now   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 12-11-2020, 05:24 PM   #49
Paull
P6 LTD

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: For all the hard work performed around paint, trim, engine codes in the Classics section. General all round knwoledge and willingness to impart on others 

Quote:
Well, Samoa made the change, albeit the other way around. Sweden also made the change, although they already had LHD cars. It does beg the question though, could Aus make the change to LHD cars but still keep driving on the left side of the road?
Paull is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 12-11-2020, 05:49 PM   #50
minheim

Quote:
Well, Samoa made the change, albeit the other way around. Sweden also made the change, although they already had LHD cars. It does beg the question though, could Aus make the change to LHD cars but still keep driving on the left side of the road?
Found this article which suggest there is no compelling reason and some drawbacks - https://www.whichcar.com.au/opinion/...eft-hand-drive
minheim is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 12-11-2020, 07:57 PM   #51
Yellow_Festiva
Where to next??

Quote:
"The badge doesn't carry the amount of prestige Ford would like it too, no matter how good the cars are."
Quote:
I don't think it was referenced as a prestige brand, rather a brand people were proud to own.

I can relate. When I was hunting for a new small car for my Mrs I chose a demo 2010 Ford Focus over a new i30.

The Focus was a well established 'European' model that had a much better diesel engine and a new fancy 6 speed auto box.

As a buyer I felt I was paying for a superior car than a lower Asian car with its smaller engine and ancient gearbox.

Bit like someone buying a Fairlane over a Falcon. It adds a certain charm to the car.

Big mistake...

That turned out to be a disaster and I sold the car after a year at quite a loss. The buying process was crap, the ownership painful and dealing with the service team and customer relations brain numbing.

The Focus could have been a great car but they probably spent big money on the fancy powershift to try and get the economy up while they should have just gone with a standard off the shelf auto and got the weight down instead.

Why a Focus weighed over 100kg MORE than my dads old XF Falcon was beyond me.

Then there was the Econetic Fiesta - could have been a sales leader. Most efficient car at the time etc.

So what did they do? Over price it by near on $10k because it had a diesel engine and some small tweaks for efficiency.

Then, they only sold it as a manual in a market dominated by young first time buyers that prefer an auto.

I think Ford dropped the ball with the LPG Falcon - should have been diesel as they had already spent the R&D money on the Territory.

Anyone could convert their petrol car to LPG for a few grand - especially with the rebates. Ford could have claimed to sell Australia's most efficient full sized sedan.

Imagine that? A bigger, heavier, stronger car with better towing ability and 20% more efficient that the Commodore / Aurion of the time at a time when manufacturers were fighting an efficiency war where every .1L per 100 saving made headlines in the marketing department.

Around 2011 -2012 was when the brand started to go backwards.

Ford have been around making cars from near the start of the automotive age, they should have stuck to what they did best, produce good, reliable cars for an average price for the average person.

Sure, make a few sports models and release some special editions but don't divert from your bread and butter sales generators.

There is no reason why Ford can't sell smaller cheaper cars - especially when they are being produced and sold in other countries.

Stretch out the platforms, extend models with some facelifts and updated tech.

Mitsubishi does this and does very well with it's sales. The general buying public are ignorant to the automotive industry. They don't care that the platform they are buying is 15 years old, or that the gearbox dates back to the 90's etc.

We are a nation of tight ***** that want new things on the cheap - so give the buyers what they want.

Ford has taken a great gamble with the direction they are heading. Without Ranger they are finished and the Chinese are catching up in leaps and bounds.

They first generation of utes were mediocre in quality, performance and sales. We are now seeing the second generation of utes enter the market. Good quality, good performance and good sales.

within the next 4-6 years they will be onto their 3rd generation of utes and their current 'good' will be great.

And the sad part is they will be 20% cheaper than the established brands and will be bought by people that will get advice from google and quality reports and switch brands to save $500.

Don't believe me? Look at what MG are doing right now...

I've been around the world a couple of times or maybe more.......
Yellow_Festiva is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
4 users like this post:
Old 12-11-2020, 08:05 PM   #52
Yellow_Festiva
Where to next??

Quote:
Does the Hybrid Rav4 still have the waiting list spanning several months?

I wonder how many would have bought something different for roughly the same price had it been available?

Old 12-11-2020, 08:14 PM   #53
Yellow_Festiva
Where to next??

Quote:
Originally Posted by BENT_8 View Post

Yep, it's not a cliché either.

When I got my new top spec Outlander I was going into the showroom looking to buy a mid spec ASX.

When I got my Mrs the top spec Mirage I was again looking at something in the middle.

You make a very good point about the finance side of things.

When upgraded models represent only several dollars a week more over the term of the loan it's the job of a good salesperson to get someone through the door wanting a low spec model at $76 a week and getting them to leave with something nicer at $85 a week.

There will always be buyers for the basic povo models (cash buyers / rental companies etc) which is why you need a decent spread of pricing points.

Old 12-11-2020, 08:21 PM   #54
Yellow_Festiva
Where to next??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoke Pursuit View Post
LDV has their offering that is almost as big as a Landcruiser - not sure if it has the fancy 4x4 dual range hardware but it only has a 2L diesel engine.

I have seen a few of them around - they don't look that bad and quite cheap for what you get.

Hyundai is apparently about to release their Palisade - a full size soft SUV.

Kia is toying with the Teluride coming here - which is going absolute gang busters in North America but that 'may' get here in 2022.

Old 12-11-2020, 09:40 PM   #55
Franco Cozzo
Thailand Specials

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow_Festiva View Post
I don't think it was referenced as a prestige brand, rather a brand people were proud to own.

I can relate. When I was hunting for a new small car for my Mrs I chose a demo 2010 Ford Focus over a new i30.

The Focus was a well established 'European' model that had a much better diesel engine and a new fancy 6 speed auto box.

As a buyer I felt I was paying for a superior car than a lower Asian car with its smaller engine and ancient gearbox.

Bit like someone buying a Fairlane over a Falcon. It adds a certain charm to the car.

Big mistake...

That turned out to be a disaster and I sold the car after a year at quite a loss. The buying process was crap, the ownership painful and dealing with the service team and customer relations brain numbing.

The Focus could have been a great car but they probably spent big money on the fancy powershift to try and get the economy up while they should have just gone with a standard off the shelf auto and got the weight down instead.

Why a Focus weighed over 100kg MORE than my dads old XF Falcon was beyond me.

Then there was the Econetic Fiesta - could have been a sales leader. Most efficient car at the time etc.

So what did they do? Over price it by near on $10k because it had a diesel engine and some small tweaks for efficiency.

Then, they only sold it as a manual in a market dominated by young first time buyers that prefer an auto.

I think Ford dropped the ball with the LPG Falcon - should have been diesel as they had already spent the R&D money on the Territory.

Anyone could convert their petrol car to LPG for a few grand - especially with the rebates. Ford could have claimed to sell Australia's most efficient full sized sedan.

Imagine that? A bigger, heavier, stronger car with better towing ability and 20% more efficient that the Commodore / Aurion of the time at a time when manufacturers were fighting an efficiency war where every .1L per 100 saving made headlines in the marketing department.

Around 2011 -2012 was when the brand started to go backwards.

Ford have been around making cars from near the start of the automotive age, they should have stuck to what they did best, produce good, reliable cars for an average price for the average person.

Sure, make a few sports models and release some special editions but don't divert from your bread and butter sales generators.

There is no reason why Ford can't sell smaller cheaper cars - especially when they are being produced and sold in other countries.

Stretch out the platforms, extend models with some facelifts and updated tech.

Mitsubishi does this and does very well with it's sales. The general buying public are ignorant to the automotive industry. They don't care that the platform they are buying is 15 years old, or that the gearbox dates back to the 90's etc.

We are a nation of tight ***** that want new things on the cheap - so give the buyers what they want.

Ford has taken a great gamble with the direction they are heading. Without Ranger they are finished and the Chinese are catching up in leaps and bounds.

They first generation of utes were mediocre in quality, performance and sales. We are now seeing the second generation of utes enter the market. Good quality, good performance and good sales.

within the next 4-6 years they will be onto their 3rd generation of utes and their current 'good' will be great.

And the sad part is they will be 20% cheaper than the established brands and will be bought by people that will get advice from google and quality reports and switch brands to save $500.

Don't believe me? Look at what MG are doing right now...
We bought our Focus(es?) at similar times, both LV, both diesel, both 6sp, mines manual though.

Still have mine just cracked over the 200,000km mark but its seen better days, blows a bit of blue smoke on cold start, rear 1/4 windows and taillights leak water in the car when it rains, which it did a few years after buying it

I'm keeping mine until it does something expensive like injectors or a clutch & DMF.

Haven't even done any brakes yet, still has all the original pads and rotors it rolled off the production line with, I'm getting close to needing rear pads though.
Franco Cozzo is online now   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-11-2020, 01:40 AM   #56
deesun
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_XR View Post

There seem to be good deals on these cars second hand, however if no one is buying them now how would you sell it down the track? Ford are really going to have to learn how to sell more than just the Ranger.
As for parts, there are plenty of cars on the road that aren't produced any more but they are still on the road so someone is still making parts for them. Theres a few demos around and Titaniums down in the high 50s with sfa klms on them. I can't understand how they can be asking the prices they are asking. Maybe a few bargains now they canned it.
Old 13-11-2020, 02:09 AM   #57
Ben73
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
As much as I’d like it, imagine reversing Sydney’s road network. Especially around the CBD and North Sydney.

Sweden did it in 1967, I assume it was more more simple since they only had about 7.8 million people there back then.

We should be allowed to buy LHD cars if we please though.
Ben73 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-11-2020, 07:36 AM   #58
Blue_XR

And just like that the “auto expert” has a new video out about Ford axing the Endura

https://youtu.be/mgVYJuRJY5c
Old 13-11-2020, 08:11 AM   #59
jpd80
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

I wonder how many of those 1,000 odd Endures sold went to Ford's internal fleet.

Even before diesel Endura went on sale here, it had already failed in Europe,
what does that tell us about Ford's market research?

Last edited by jpd80; 13-11-2020 at 08:23 AM.
Old 13-11-2020, 01:03 PM   #60
Bossxr8
Peter Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_XR View Post

Ford have an obligation to stock parts for them. As it was available overseas parts won't be hard to come by anyway. Plus it would share a lot of parts with LHD Edge's from North America.
Bossxr8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post