Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 25-02-2005, 02:38 AM   #1
donno
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Cool Taxi's really go harder

Well, I got rather off my face tonight, and have decided that taxi's go harder. I have never felt such g force on my prosterior then tonight. I was looking at the speedo and we hit 110kph on sir fred schonell drive. It felt like it took about 30s to get from the RE hotel to my college at ST lucia, on the receiving ( ahh the i before e excepot after c) end of 4.0L of straight lpg. Should I consider trading my ED on an AU with 800 odd thousand km, or, should I just drink 2L of water and go to bed? Anybody got any crazy taxi stories?:togo:

Most likely going to regret this in da mornin...........as well as the hangover blerg.

Donno

Comming soon: T04Z, plenum, TrueTrac.
donno is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 25-02-2005, 02:40 AM   #2
XRated
Shoot.

There's one for sale on the forums someone - they did say it hoses a lot of cars ;)

20V Turbo

XRated is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 25-02-2005, 02:54 AM   #3
needturbo6
ooga-lagga-ligga-lagga

that was a good laugh
and i think you should drink at LEAST 2L of water before you go to bed, plus a bottle of sambuca. then spew, then hug the toilet, then spew, then fall asleep on floor

i think i need to get to bed.........
needturbo6 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 25-02-2005, 03:03 AM   #4
donno
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

^^ Whoa thatr avatar is spinning me out right now wtf where did that cockroach come from i have no food mmmmm food

Old 25-02-2005, 03:52 AM   #5
Lukeyson
Right out sideways

hahaha very amusing, and i second needturbo6 notion for what you should drink before bed
Old 25-02-2005, 03:56 AM   #6
lv619
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by donno
^^ Whoa thatr avatar is spinning me out right now wtf where did that cockroach come from i have no food mmmmm food
haha, food ey... so how was the cockroach, taste like chicken? :ticking:
Old 25-02-2005, 04:02 AM   #7
trueblue
01 Falcon Ute

LMFAO... thats some funny shit....

WTD mags to suit AU Falcon ute, AU XR rims or BA 18" xr rims. PM ME
trueblue is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 25-02-2005, 05:51 AM   #8
fords4eva662

i cldnt fit it all in... so i drunk all that minus the water
  Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 25-02-2005, 09:09 AM   #9
4.0i_SiX
SiX_iN_a_RoW

Quote:
Originally Posted by donno
Well, I got rather off my face tonight, and have decided that taxi's go harder. I have never felt such g force on my prosterior then tonight. I was looking at the speedo and we hit 110kph on sir fred schonell drive. It felt like it took about 30s to get from the RE hotel to my college at ST lucia, on the receiving ( ahh the i before e excepot after c) end of 4.0L of straight lpg. Should I consider trading my ED on an AU with 800 odd thousand km, or, should I just drink 2L of water and go to bed? Anybody got any crazy taxi stories?:togo:

Most likely going to regret this in da mornin...........as well as the hangover blerg.

Donno
You werent wearing a big white sheet were you? :P

Happen to see a white EF cruising around with AU II XR wheels on it?
Old 25-02-2005, 11:39 AM   #10
donno
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Well surprisingly my head is in rather good condition. Still haven't found that cockroach though :. And now to do it all again tonight (with chick to guy ratio 3:1, damn that's going to be rad), and tomorrow night. Mmm free grog.

4.0i_six, I was only at the re's toga party for about 20mins. I came from a college o-week function to there, but from what I heard from a few mates there 3/4 of the crowd was kicked out at like 10:30. Was a dud by the time I got there.