The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 30-06-2022, 12:22 AM   #1
PG2
#neuteredlyfe
Donating Member2

Default Re: Century Batteries

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Cozzo View Post

Given the ****show its turned into now, if I did it again today, no way in hell would they be getting any floor space given what everyone is saying, to the point I feel bad that people have been burned by my suggestions on good faith.
Why? You gave that advice in good faith and truth be told, it was good advice at the time. They were an excellent battery.

You given me some really good advice over the years Franco, and I really appreciate it.

As a side note...

Don't let Franco's on line persona fool any of you - he is a very smart cookie.
PG2 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 30-06-2022, 12:38 AM   #2
arm79
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Century Batteries

Quote:
Originally Posted by PG2 View Post
Why? You gave that advice in good faith and truth be told, it was good advice at the time. They were an excellent battery.

You given me some really good advice over the years Franco, and I really appreciate it.
I agree, he shouldn't be so hard on himself. Nothing wrong in recommending or advising a product you believe to be good and/or has treated you well. But as he said, if he knew then what he knew today it would be different. Hindsight is always 20/20.

Plus in reality we are talking about a very small sample out of what is thousands upon thousands of batteries made. I don't think its entirely the case, but we could just be talking about bad luck here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PG2 View Post
As a side note...

Don't let Franco's on line persona fool any of you - he is a very smart cookie.

Sure???
arm79 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
2 users like this post: