Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 02-12-2021, 07:11 AM   #4021
FPVS3
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: What made you feel good today?

Announced yesterday (in NZ), no waitangi day rubbish at Waitangi next year (cancelled due covid). Is just an event for mud slinging at politicians, so called "indigenous" rent-a-mob whining and violence.
2011 FG GTP 335 S/C. Auto, tiptronic. iPV ceramic headers, stainless hi flow cats and big bore, BMC filter, X3 tune, DBA T3 rotors, Roadhouse Performance pads. From Herrod; 100lb injectors, hi flow pump, Aeroflow fuel regulator, air to water intercooler, hi boost pulley kit, JLT breather. Hub dynoed at 598fwkw, 498rwkw, 959Nm torque, boost 10.62psi at 3750rpm (warm day). All done by iPV!
Other rides; '21 Jaguar F-Pace, '21 Ford Ranger FX4-MAX.
FPVS3 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
This user likes this post:
Old 02-12-2021, 08:50 PM   #4022
slowsnake
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FPVS3 View Post
Announced yesterday (in NZ), no waitangi day rubbish at Waitangi next year (cancelled due covid). Is just an event for mud slinging at politicians, so called "indigenous" rent-a-mob whining and violence.
There is no Waitangi Day celebrations in 2022 at Northlands, that's according to PM Ardern.
Apparently Northlands has one of the lowest rates of vaccination against Covid-19
slowsnake is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 02-12-2021, 09:03 PM   #4023
slowsnake
Banned

Revenge is sweet, or so they say, but who are "they"???
"They" are the people/s who gave me a name and address of a certain wardsman at SCGH who on the second day of my lung removal recognised me?.....I dident recognise him, as a person from my past, my last 10 years in WA past.
He proceeded to punch me in the chest with an open hand, the heel to be precise, right on my surgical wound site, nothing was done about it, and there were 2 witnesses?....nothing, no investigation, nothing, so all that trouble the surgeon took to remove my lung contained in a sealed bag was wasted!.....sealed to try stop the spread of cancer molecules!

May God have Mercy on his soul, if he has one, and to his RN girlfriend who disconnected my buzzer, well I'm coming after both of you, or someone is coming on my behalf you maggot
Old 02-12-2021, 11:02 PM   #4024
jaydee
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

What the...?
What a dog trick.
I hope you made a formal complaint to the hospital.
You could also make an assault complaint to Police.
Old 03-12-2021, 10:59 AM   #4025
slowsnake
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaydee View Post
What the...?
What a dog trick.
I hope you made a formal complaint to the hospital.
You could also make an assault complaint to Police.
Nothing was done, zilch, physically it's an impossibility for me to sort out, I like and have always looked after my own business, but this was nasty, I couldn't move, I had to hold the drain tube with my right hand, my left is a "claw hand"..hospital lost my complaint, police said its hospitals business, hospital said they found no evidence of an assault, so there ya go, and nobody knew I was there, except my neighbours, and AFF, but I hung with some ******** people in my life and how they knew I was in there has got me stuffed, got told Friday and operated on Monday, just makes you wonder who has access to your personal information, but I recognised him from my past, regional town drug dealer, I complained to local ranger about too many used "picks" syringes at a certain place, a very public place during the day, but don't walk there at night!

It's not nice stepping on used needles, very sad really, but this dog now has his car number plate on a certain website in NSW, and on either side of the number plate are 2 magnetic anti Islamic stickers, put on for the photo and then removed, oh well ya get back what you give out!

But the hospital failed me badly, I walked out after 2 and a half days, for my own safety of course, but their head of security an ex WA detective, ex Federal Police, ex NSW detective would not let me see the photo id's of the hospital wardsmen?....got told I was given too much Ketamine and was hallucinating, lol, 2 doctors walked in while it was happening and they stopped immediately, the doctors did not come forward to back it up, I would of been a goner if they dident turn up!
Old 03-12-2021, 08:55 PM   #4026
.:4:.
Kicking back

This may sound dumb, stupid or other words to that effect. But today i went to the post oriface to pick up a package and signed for it.
So nothing amazing.
So in 2017 i lost function to my left arm, and im left handed. So my once it worked again my brain needed to effectively retrain said arm to do what it was told.
So for the best part she's apples. However, me being the pig headed fool i am, handwriting, that was instantly too hard and if a child can do it.... so i gave up.
I pulled my head out of my posterior and yeah, i write like a 5 year old, but now my signature just that, not as easy as forging a squigly X.
And i checked my demerit points, the 1 i lost has gone away. It was 3 years ago so eh.
.:4:. is online now   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
2 users like this post:
Old 03-12-2021, 09:54 PM   #4027
slowsnake
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:4:. View Post
This may sound dumb, stupid or other words to that effect. But today i went to the post oriface to pick up a package and signed for it.
So nothing amazing.
So in 2017 i lost function to my left arm, and im left handed. So my once it worked again my brain needed to effectively retrain said arm to do what it was told.
So for the best part she's apples. However, me being the pig headed fool i am, handwriting, that was instantly too hard and if a child can do it.... so i gave up.
I pulled my head out of my posterior and yeah, i write like a 5 year old, but now my signature just that, not as easy as forging a squigly X.
And i checked my demerit points, the 1 i lost has gone away. It was 3 years ago so eh.
My ex and her twin sister could write with both hands at the same time?
Couldn't tell the difference between all four bits of handwriting!
But her whole family ily were strange critters, lol,..
Old 03-12-2021, 10:15 PM   #4028
FoxtrotGolfXray 5.0
Donating Member
Donating Member3

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Willingly providing technical info and documents, despite glitches. 

Like many on here, I used to watch Bathurst every year with my Dad. Even though he had owned holdens before I was born, as a kid, Fords was all we had as a family: from a TE Cortina through to an EF Futura. (After the EF, he moved on to a Nissan X-trail, which was the last car he owned before he passed). This is where my love of Fords developed.

I've just realised that, as a result of the rescheduled dates for Bathurst this year, I'll be able to sit in front of the TV watching the race on the anniversary of his birthday tomorrow. The anniversary of his passing is on Tuesday so the delayed bathurst this year will feel even more special this year.

Life is a journey, not a destination.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Daily: 2013 FGII EcoLPi in Winter White
Play: 2015 FG X XR8 in Emperor Show' N Shine thread

Gone, but not forgotten: 2015 SZII petrol Titanium Territory in Emperor
FoxtrotGolfXray 5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 03-12-2021, 11:05 PM   #4029
Kicking back

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowsnake View Post
Mate, so as a youngter i was ambidextrous. But i chose the left hand.
I, well got into trouble but thats not really the correct term, but in year 2 my teacher called my mum asking whats going on here? I wrote a story as was asked but i did it backwards. I picked up the pencil with my right hand and non thinkingly did the whole trailing hand thing and wrote right to left. So backwards. So it wasnt calling me a retard, technically i am, but it was more of a how in the why kind of question.
My teacher, she didnt fault my writing or whatnot, it was just backwards and i in no way case or form can replicate that these days. So the letters were forwards, just the words were right to left, so backwards was sdrawkcab.
Old 03-12-2021, 11:31 PM   #4030
danzvtil
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

A customer of mine just bought a holiday house down the coast, and sent me down there to install irrigation, the sun was shining, so I spent the day perving at the skin on display right across the road ��

2019 LDV G10
2009 Mitsubishi Express-GONE
2011 Honda Jazz
Old 03-12-2021, 11:39 PM   #4031
Itsme
Experienced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxtrotGolfXray 5.0 View Post
Like many on here, I used to watch Bathurst every year with my Dad. Even though he had owned holdens before I was born, as a kid, Fords was all we had as a family: from a TE Cortina through to an EF Futura. (After the EF, he moved on to a Nissan X-trail, which was the last car he owned before he passed). This is where my love of Fords developed.

I've just realised that, as a result of the rescheduled dates for Bathurst this year, I'll be able to sit in front of the TV watching the race on the anniversary of his birthday tomorrow. The anniversary of his passing is on Tuesday so the delayed bathurst this year will feel even more special this year.
Same day as me, my birthday tomorrow born 4/12/56 and I owned many Holden's in my early days.

Cheers
Itsme is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 04-12-2021, 12:16 AM   #4032
ford71V8
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Thumbs up Re: What made you feel good today?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxtrotGolfXray 5.0

Love this

Quote:
Originally Posted by danzvtil View Post
A customer of mine just bought a holiday house down the coast, and sent me down there to install irrigation, the sun was shining, so I spent the day perving at the skin on display right across the road ��
Love this too
ford71V8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
3 users like this post:
Old 04-12-2021, 12:16 AM   #4033
MITCHAY
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

2 weeks to go to my 3 weeks leave. My last day is going to be ****mas day haha. My option for an extra week on top of that is all but out the window but it should hopefully be enough to hit the pause and reset button
MITCHAY is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 04-12-2021, 08:42 AM   #4034
FoxtrotGolfXray 5.0
Donating Member
Donating Member3

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Willingly providing technical info and documents, despite glitches. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itsme View Post
Same day as me, my birthday tomorrow born 4/12/56 and I owned many Holden's in my early days.

Cheers
Well, in that case, happy birthday for today then, Itsme! Hope you have a great day!

E: and I see its also wodahs' birthday today, too, so happy birthday to you, too, wodahs.

Life is a journey, not a destination.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Daily: 2013 FGII EcoLPi in Winter White
Play: 2015 FG X XR8 in Emperor Show' N Shine thread

Gone, but not forgotten: 2015 SZII petrol Titanium Territory in Emperor

Last edited by FoxtrotGolfXray 5.0; 04-12-2021 at 08:48 AM.
FoxtrotGolfXray 5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
4 users like this post:
Old 04-12-2021, 10:37 PM   #4035
Citroënbender
DIY Tragic

Chairman's Award: Chairman's Award - Issue reason: Your outstanding contributions to this community have not gone unnoticed. IN my view you are a worthy recipient of the (rarely used) Chairman's Award. 

Funny, tickles my OCD G-spot too. Plus tool envy; what a nice pick.

Citroënbender is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
2 users like this post:
Old 05-12-2021, 10:52 AM   #4036
slowsnake
Banned

Bought my newspaper and the cats asleep on the chair?.....why not my paper, but paper is closed, waiting for Bathurst to start soon, I watch the first 10 laps, the middle 10 laps and the final 10 laps, and I audibly exclaim....." thank God that's it for another year "..
Old 05-12-2021, 02:22 PM   #4037
marty351
Shenanigans..............

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citroënbender View Post
Funny, tickles my OCD G-spot too. Plus tool envy; what a nice pick.

Cheap chinese product, you won't be doing that with abloy disklock or protec products.
Who remembers the Ford Tibbe? One of the easiest "high security" locks to pick.
marty351 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-12-2021, 05:22 PM   #4038
zilo
BANNED

Quote:
Mate, so as a youngter i was ambidextrous. But i chose the left hand.
I, well got into trouble but thats not really the correct term, but in year 2 my teacher called my mum asking whats going on here? I wrote a story as was asked but i did it backwards. I picked up the pencil with my right hand and non thinkingly did the whole trailing hand thing and wrote right to left. So backwards. So it wasnt calling me a retard, technically i am, but it was more of a how in the why kind of question.
My teacher, she didnt fault my writing or whatnot, it was just backwards and i in no way case or form can replicate that these days. So the letters were forwards, just the words were right to left, so backwards was sdrawkcab.

Hmmm...I have looked up your condition.

You are Ambi-dyslexic

(It's the red triangle with exclamation mark on the left)
zilo is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-12-2021, 05:44 PM   #4039
Kicking back

Quote:
Originally Posted by zilo View Post

You are Ambi-dyslexic
Dont use big words, retarded is fine.
But realistically i have cerabal paulsy.
2 users like this post:
Old 05-12-2021, 06:21 PM   #4040
DFB FGXR6
Donating Member
Donating Member3

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: For the excellent car-care guide 

Power sliding my Ranger at the local tip this afternoon, a perfectly controlled drift with just the right amount of corrective lock.
Mustang GT

T3 TS50 - gone but not forgotten
DFB FGXR6 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
5 users like this post:
Old 05-12-2021, 06:31 PM   #4041
Tassie f100
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Dont use big words, retarded is fine.
But realistically i have cerabal paulsy.
You are talking about 3 different conditions.cerebral palsy is not a term used as retarded.It is a physical condition.I know a couple of people with CP and they are as mentally capable as any fully able bodied person,but have a physical impairment which they are quite capable of coping with.
Tassie f100 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
3 users like this post:
Old 05-12-2021, 06:36 PM   #4042
Citroënbender
DIY Tragic

Chairman's Award: Chairman's Award - Issue reason: Your outstanding contributions to this community have not gone unnoticed. IN my view you are a worthy recipient of the (rarely used) Chairman's Award. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFB FGXR6 View Post
Power sliding my Ranger at the local tip this afternoon, a perfectly controlled drift with just the right amount of corrective lock.
Two points.
1. Dash cam footage please.
2. Did you end up perfectly aligned with the tipping bays or exit road?
Citroënbender is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
4 users like this post:
Old 05-12-2021, 07:37 PM   #4043
DFB FGXR6
Donating Member
Donating Member3

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: For the excellent car-care guide 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citroënbender View Post
Two points.
1. Dash cam footage please.
2. Did you end up perfectly aligned with the tipping bays or exit road?
The deed was down at the green-waste area on my way out so no alignment needed.
Mustang GT

T3 TS50 - gone but not forgotten
DFB FGXR6 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
2 users like this post:
Old 05-12-2021, 07:57 PM   #4044
TICKFORD220
2009 Fg xr6 turbo

Im alive and breathing and so is my family,thats enough for today.
TICKFORD220 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-12-2021, 08:02 PM   #4045
Tonz
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFB FGXR6 View Post

then drove home and washed, then waxed then polished then inside under its cover again.
Old 05-12-2021, 10:38 PM   #4046
Itsme
Experienced Member

Quote:
One of my brothers is the same can write with both hands, forward straight or backwards and you will never pick the difference when he changes hand.
He is also very skilled in drawing comic characters, pictures etc and yet the dope went onto being a printer by trade.

Waste of talent imo.
Itsme is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-12-2021, 11:33 PM   #4047
slowsnake
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itsme View Post
One of my brothers is the same can write with both hands, forward straight or backwards and you will never pick the difference when he changes hand.
He is also very skilled in drawing comic characters, pictures etc and yet the dope went onto being a printer by trade.

Waste of talent imo.
Maybe he was just happy!...its hard to find a happy place to be in this world, let him be!
Old 05-12-2021, 11:37 PM   #4048
slowsnake
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by zilo View Post

You are Ambi-dyslexic
With a touch of good humour, a predelection for RC off road cars and you like stuffing cans of coke up chickens bums!....you sound just fine to me number 4,.......
Old 06-12-2021, 01:51 PM   #4049
Kicking back

Quote:
With a touch of good humour, a predelection for RC off road cars and you like stuffing cans of coke up chickens bums!....you sound just fine to me number 4,.......
I dont use cans of coke, the chickens get half cans of beer up em. And no its not a waste of perfectly good beer when they turn out as well as they do. However, i wouldnt recomend wasting a chicken by using your standard issue vb, new or whatever. Its got to be one of the ****er beers with the weird flavour undertones.
2 users like this post:
Old 06-12-2021, 03:15 PM   #4050
TrVrPhiLpsiNdstrys

Not waking up the Monday after Bathurst feeling seedy.

How strange ... not a drop consumed and no items thrown at the tv, or burnouts performed in the culdesac afterwards.

I must be getting old.
  Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
3 users like this post: