Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > The Sales Yard > Spare Parts and Other Accessory Items > Genuine Ford Parts

Genuine Ford Parts A forum for the purchase of genuine Ford parts via an AFF member.

Old 13-10-2021, 09:19 PM   #481
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Every advice post I visit where OP are seeking advice for their new vehicle, he is there and adds valuable support and advice for rectifying the problem. Really is a Legend. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The quality of information he provides is in depth and highly valued by those posting questions. 
Default Re: Genuine Ford Parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcfly94 View Post
Hi GTLEGEND, wondering if the following are available new still:

AU 2002 FAIRLANE/LTD REAR BOOT RUBBER SEAL
AU 2002 FAIRLANE/LTD RH DRIP RAIL SEAL
AU 2002 FAIRLANE/LTD LH DRIP RAIL SEAL
LWB Boot Seal: NRF43720A Obsolete
LWB or Wagon RH Roof Rail Seal: BF2F51400A Obsolete
LWB or Wagon LH Roof Rail Seal: BF2F51401A Limited stock available.
GTLEGEND is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
This user likes this post:
Old 14-10-2021, 02:03 AM   #482
Linz
*SILVER SERVICE PILOT*
Donating Member1

Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: For his technical submissions. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Always willing to help out with good, solid advice. 

Hey GT, 2011 FG G6E sedan...I've swapped to a full size spare wheel (18"x 8" Snowflake alloy), looking for price and availability of the full size spare wheel boot carpet, also the black plastic panel that the full size spare wheel masonite cover sits on and surrounds the striker plate thanks.

Linz's 2004 Winter White BA RTV Ute

2004 Winter White BA RTV Ute...HIS

2024 Titan Grey Hyundai Tucson Highlander...HERS
Linz is online now   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 14-10-2021, 09:34 AM   #483
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Every advice post I visit where OP are seeking advice for their new vehicle, he is there and adds valuable support and advice for rectifying the problem. Really is a Legend. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The quality of information he provides is in depth and highly valued by those posting questions. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linz View Post
Hey GT, 2011 FG G6E sedan...I've swapped to a full size spare wheel (18"x 8" Snowflake alloy), looking for price and availability of the full size spare wheel boot carpet, also the black plastic panel that the full size spare wheel masonite cover sits on and surrounds the striker plate thanks.
Hi Linz,

Below is an image of the boot trims. Just need you to confirm you need carpet (ID 45455), masonite trim (ID 45026) and striker plate trim ID (403A66).

if thats correct, carpet is obsolete, masonite is $65 and striker plate trim $95. Plus postage if required.

FG Boot Trim.PNG
2 users like this post:
Old 14-10-2021, 06:52 PM   #484
Linz
*SILVER SERVICE PILOT*
Donating Member1

Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: For his technical submissions. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Always willing to help out with good, solid advice. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTLEGEND View Post
Hi Linz,

Below is an image of the boot trims. Just need you to confirm you need carpet (ID 45455), masonite trim (ID 45026) and striker plate trim ID (403A66).

if thats correct, carpet is obsolete, masonite is $65 and striker plate trim $95. Plus postage if required.

Attachment 104963
Thanks GT...just needed carpet and striker plate trim, will have to try some wreckers for the carpet, probably find the trim at the same time with some luck.
Thanks for looking anyway mate.

Old 19-10-2021, 11:39 AM   #485
Linz
*SILVER SERVICE PILOT*
Donating Member1

Quote:
Hi Linz,

Attachment 104963
Hey GT, I suppose the full size spare wheel boot carpet for a B series sedan would be different to FG? (thought they may have the same floor stamping).

Old 19-10-2021, 11:52 AM   #486
FTE217
T3/Sprint8
Donating Member2

GT here's beauty,
Is there any boot jacks still around ? mine in the T3 bunged up years ago.
"Don't believe everything you read on the internet. Abraham Lincoln"
FTE217 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-10-2021, 11:55 AM   #487
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linz View Post
Hey GT, I suppose the full size spare wheel boot carpet for a B series sedan would be different to FG? (thought they may have the same floor stamping).
So the FG full size spare carpet is 8R2ZF45455ABXD but the BA/BF there was no different carpet for full or mini spare wheel. There were three, one for Non LPG SWB, One for LPG SWB and then one for Fairlane/LTD. So for non LPG vehicle SWB you would need BAF2F45455A1.

I am unsure if they would or would not fit?
Old 19-10-2021, 12:03 PM   #488
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by FTE217 View Post
GT here's beauty,
Is there any boot jacks still around ? mine in the T3 bunged up years ago.
In AU series, the T Series used a different jack to the rest of the sedans, it is actually the same as an EF/EL sedan (they were all the same). Part number EF17080A. Obsolete now..
Old 19-10-2021, 12:20 PM   #489
FTE217
T3/Sprint8
Donating Member2

Great source of quick info GT thanks.
"Don't believe everything you read on the internet. Abraham Lincoln"
FTE217 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-10-2021, 01:55 PM   #490
boss351290
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

GTLegend, how much for a pair of rear FGX sprint rims (9” wide)? Have been able to source some front rims but not the rears.
boss351290 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-10-2021, 02:06 PM   #491
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by boss351290 View Post
GTLegend, how much for a pair of rear FGX sprint rims (9” wide)? Have been able to source some front rims but not the rears.
Hope your sitting down, $900 each but I think they are VIN restricted also.
Old 19-10-2021, 05:34 PM   #492
nc_fairlane

Mate how much for a FGX sprint 6 CYL rocker cover
nc_fairlane is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-10-2021, 06:25 PM   #493
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by nc_fairlane View Post
Mate how much for a FGX sprint 6 CYL rocker cover
$210 plus freight, this part is also VIN restricted.
Old 19-10-2021, 07:48 PM   #494
nc_fairlane

Quote:
$210 plus freight, this part is also VIN restricted.
Thanks mate !
nc_fairlane is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-10-2021, 04:23 PM   #495
FoxtrotGolfXray 5.0
Donating Member
Donating Member3

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Willingly providing technical info and documents, despite glitches. 

Quote:
No problem, PS the manual exert advises that the sensor is not available separate and part of mirror, but that has since changed and the sensor is available separate.
Apologies for the delay, GT, but my friend has decided to purchase elsewhere.

Thanks very much for all of the info you provided tho, appreciate it.

Life is a journey, not a destination.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Daily: 2013 FGII EcoLPi in Winter White
Play: 2015 FG X XR8 in Emperor Show' N Shine thread

Gone, but not forgotten: 2015 SZII petrol Titanium Territory in Emperor
FoxtrotGolfXray 5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 21-10-2021, 06:35 AM   #496
PRO-GT

Hey GT

Are bf f6 typhoon seats or door cards still available new? Can provide vin if required.

Thanks!
2007 BF GT Cobra 6 spd manual #43- SOLD
2016 Mustang GT - Current
2010 XR6 Turbo 50th Anniversary - Sold
2006 BF MKII XR6 Turbo Seduce - Sold
2006 BF MKI F6 Typhoon Toxic - Current
PRO-GT is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 21-10-2021, 08:01 AM   #497
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRO-GT View Post
Hey GT

Are bf f6 typhoon seats or door cards still available new? Can provide vin if required.

Thanks!
Hey,

Door cards are long gone. With the seats, you could never buy a whole seat assembly as such, so are you after everything or just the trim etc? You may be able to get bits and pieces, but I don't think there would be enough available parts to make up a whole seat assembly. Can check if there is anything in particular of the seat you want.

GT
Old 21-10-2021, 02:07 PM   #498
PRO-GT

Quote:
Hey,

Door cards are long gone. With the seats, you could never buy a whole seat assembly as such, so are you after everything or just the trim etc? You may be able to get bits and pieces, but I don't think there would be enough available parts to make up a whole seat assembly. Can check if there is anything in particular of the seat you want.

GT

I was mostly after door cards but might look at the leather driver/passenger covers depending on price
2007 BF GT Cobra 6 spd manual #43- SOLD
2016 Mustang GT - Current
2010 XR6 Turbo 50th Anniversary - Sold
2006 BF MKII XR6 Turbo Seduce - Sold
2006 BF MKI F6 Typhoon Toxic - Current
PRO-GT is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 21-10-2021, 02:15 PM   #499
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRO-GT View Post
I was mostly after door cards but might look at the leather driver/passenger covers depending on price
Leather trims are obsolete unfortunately.
Old 23-10-2021, 07:07 PM   #500
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

For PHANTMXR6

FG Diff Cradle.PNG
Old 24-10-2021, 01:21 AM   #501
moogley
Starter Motor

Hi Gt, I'm looking for fgx black map lite ,sun visor clips and 1 Jesus bar ,any help greatly appreciated cheers.
moogley is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 24-10-2021, 10:50 AM   #502
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by moogley View Post
Hi Gt, I'm looking for fgx black map lite ,sun visor clips and 1 Jesus bar ,any help greatly appreciated cheers.
Hi,

FGX Black map light/sunglass holder is obsolete now, sun visor clips are $13 each, and with the grab handle there is a LH and a RH so which are you referring to but they are $15 each. Parts are restricted so would need a VIN to order. Sometime Ford will ask for images of the old ones to see why they are being replaced as stocks of these parts are getting low.

GT
Old 26-10-2021, 10:45 AM   #503
moey747

G'day there any BA6584A floating around? Or can we acquire it via a VRS kit?
moey747 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-10-2021, 04:40 PM   #504
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by moey747 View Post
G'day there any BA6584A floating around? Or can we acquire it via a VRS kit?
There are a handful floating around of the rocker cover gasket, VRS kit nil stock at the moment.

What engine exactly as VRS kit for LPG is different.
Old 27-10-2021, 10:32 AM   #505
moey747

Can you get me two? I've tried Berwick Ford that showed two but apparently they are aftermarket jobs?
Old 27-10-2021, 05:12 PM   #506
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Can you get me two? I've tried Berwick Ford that showed two but apparently they are aftermarket jobs?
Try Wayne Phillis Ford in SA they should have two, one at either of their branches in Lonsdale and Reynella.
Old 27-10-2021, 10:38 PM   #507
moey747

Quote:
Try Wayne Phillis Ford in SA they should have two, one at either of their branches in Lonsdale and Reynella.
Thanks, any leads on BA6B032C or if obsolete/NLA/back order I think XR8 ones are the same except bolted to a plate to mount it at 45 degrees?

Thanks
Old 27-10-2021, 10:44 PM   #508
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Thanks, any leads on BA6B032C or if obsolete/NLA/back order I think XR8 ones are the same except bolted to a plate to mount it at 45 degrees?

Thanks
That part number is obsolete and nothing around either. Not sure about the latter question sorry.
Old 27-10-2021, 11:11 PM   #509
moey747

Thanks, are there any BA BF BOSS engine mounts around? not 100% on this p/n, but I dug up BAT6C060A and BAT6C010A?
Old 28-10-2021, 07:25 AM   #510
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Thanks, are there any BA BF BOSS engine mounts around? not 100% on this p/n, but I dug up BAT6C060A and BAT6C010A?
They the correct part numbers for 32V 5.4 as the 24V 5.4s are different.

I might be able to get one of each for you. Let me find out and get back to you with price.