Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > The Sales Yard > Spare Parts and Other Accessory Items > Genuine Ford Parts

Genuine Ford Parts A forum for the purchase of genuine Ford parts via an AFF member.

Old 01-09-2021, 05:15 PM   #421
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Every advice post I visit where OP are seeking advice for their new vehicle, he is there and adds valuable support and advice for rectifying the problem. Really is a Legend. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The quality of information he provides is in depth and highly valued by those posting questions. 
Default Re: Genuine Ford Parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcodezd View Post
Hi GT, I am after a Sx, Sy Territory rear tailgate garnish, the part that attaches to the lower part of the glass. Can you advise availability and price delivered to Brisbane.
Thank you.
Hi KCODEZD,

Have a look at the below pic and advise which part you are referring to as there is a trim on the interior and exterior. I will also need to know what model SX/Y you are chasing along with month/year as they differ accordingly or a VIN would make it easier.

SX SY Tailgate Trim.PNG
GTLEGEND is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
This user likes this post:
Old 01-09-2021, 05:31 PM   #422
kcodezd
0o\==^==/o0
Donating Member3

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTLEGEND View Post
Hi KCODEZD,

Have a look at the below pic and advise which part you are referring to as there is a trim on the interior and exterior. I will also need to know what model SX/Y you are chasing along with month/year as they differ accordingly or a VIN would make it easier.

Attachment 104769
Thanks for getting back so quickly GT. Part nø is 41018 for vin 6FPAAAJGAT9C68748.
1978 W123 Mercedes Benz 280e
2004 BA XR8
2007 W211 E63 ////AMG
2008 Fiat Ritmo -for the kids to take ownership of while I pay for running costs
2009 SYii Territory Ts
2011 W212 Mercedes Benz E350 returned to the kid but now bent.
kcodezd is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 02-09-2021, 08:13 PM   #423
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Every advice post I visit where OP are seeking advice for their new vehicle, he is there and adds valuable support and advice for rectifying the problem. Really is a Legend. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The quality of information he provides is in depth and highly valued by those posting questions. 

Quote:
Thanks for getting back so quickly GT. Part nø is 41018 for vin 6FPAAAJGAT9C68748.
Hi mate, can get that part for $240 + delivery. I have no idea on the cost of freight and it will depend on the size of the box as Aus Post will not take items over 1M long.

I can try to see if I can get the box dimensions and weight and go from there if you are interested..
Old 02-09-2021, 08:35 PM   #424
kcodezd
0o\==^==/o0
Donating Member3

Quote:
Hi mate, can get that part for $240 + delivery. I have no idea on the cost of freight and it will depend on the size of the box as Aus Post will not take items over 1M long.

I can try to see if I can get the box dimensions and weight and go from there if you are interested..
Thanks Legend. Count me in. Especially if you can keep delivery under $40.
1978 W123 Mercedes Benz 280e
2004 BA XR8
2007 W211 E63 ////AMG
2008 Fiat Ritmo -for the kids to take ownership of while I pay for running costs
2009 SYii Territory Ts
2011 W212 Mercedes Benz E350 returned to the kid but now bent.
kcodezd is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 02-09-2021, 08:40 PM   #425
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Thanks Legend. Count me in. Especially if you can keep delivery under $40.
Ok will try and get an accurate freight quote. I have located one that I can get dimensions off. Let you know sometime tomorrow..
Old 07-09-2021, 01:59 AM   #426
sadbabyman
Starter Motor

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiblue View Post
I have just ordered this sunload sensor from ebay USA https://www.ebay.com/itm/Genuine-For...UAAOSwyDNdt8gm I will let you know here how it goes compatibility wise. I will also test it and pull the old one apart to see what light dependent resistor or similar component it uses. EDIT: Damnation just found it cheaper here: https://www.fordpartsgiant.com/parts...-19e663-a.html AU$85.15 including shipping. Ended up being able to get it there i.e. FordPartsGiant as I was still waiting for a shipping quote from the ebay seller.
Hey I was wondering if there was any update to this?
Thanks
sadbabyman is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-09-2021, 09:41 AM   #427
aussiblue
FG XR6 Ute & Sedan
Donating Member3

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Has been floating around the oze tech section for a long time and is always there to give advice when people have an issue. 

Quote:
Hey I was wondering if there was any update to this?
I had one attempt at removing the old one so I could try fitting the new one but health (recovering from minor surgery) and other issues has delayed any further attempts for the time being. Playing around with the top the dash to get the old one out also made it start working again.
Old 11-09-2021, 09:48 AM   #428
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

For YTRY4:

FGX Map Light.PNG
Old 11-09-2021, 07:56 PM   #429
mad2
Regular...with metamusal
Donating Member2

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiblue View Post
I had one attempt at removing the old one so I could try fitting the new one but health (recovering from minor surgery) and other issues has delayed any further attempts for the time being. Playing around with the top the dash to get the old one out also made it start working again.

easier to get out of a Terri than the Falcon.
mad2 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-09-2021, 10:11 AM   #430
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

For SJG66..

AU V8 Power Steering.pdf
Old 15-09-2021, 09:35 PM   #431
T3rminator
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Hey GT Legend,

Whats the cost for a OEM front crankshaft oil seal for a 2004 BA MK2 Falcon, 5.4L 3v, barra 220?

Thanks.

Rides (past and present)
Current: 2004 Ford Falcon 5.4L 3v Barra 220, Manual
Past: Mitsubishi Sigma (m), Toyota Seca (m), Toyota Seca SX (m), Toyota Vienta V6 (m), Toyota Soarer 4L v8 (a), BA XR8 ute (m), T3 TE50 (m), BMW Z4 (m)

AFF motto - If contrary views trigger, please use ignore button.
T3rminator is online now   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-09-2021, 09:40 PM   #432
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by T3rminator View Post
Hey GT Legend,

Whats the cost for a OEM front crankshaft oil seal for a 2004 BA MK2 Falcon, 5.4L 3v, barra 220?

Thanks.
Hi mate,

The front crank seal in the timing case is the same for both 3V and 4V V8 engines.

$50 plus freight if required.

GT
Old 16-09-2021, 08:18 AM   #433
sadbabyman
Starter Motor

Hey mate, was looking for the two bolts that mount the air intake box to the sheet metal just underneath the pcm. Car is a 08/2011 FG petrol NA 6cyl manual sedan

I was also curious if genuine sets/kits/assemblys of screws/bolts exist for sale from ford? Things like the radiator shrouds, lower air deflector and other plastic exterior parts that use metal screws or plastic scrivets. I'm not after specific ones as of yet just looking for a convenient solution if it exists.

Thanks mate
sadbabyman is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 16-09-2021, 09:16 AM   #434
T3rminator
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Hi mate,

The front crank seal in the timing case is the same for both 3V and 4V V8 engines.

$50 plus freight if required.

GT
PM sent.

Rides (past and present)
Current: 2004 Ford Falcon 5.4L 3v Barra 220, Manual
Past: Mitsubishi Sigma (m), Toyota Seca (m), Toyota Seca SX (m), Toyota Vienta V6 (m), Toyota Soarer 4L v8 (a), BA XR8 ute (m), T3 TE50 (m), BMW Z4 (m)

AFF motto - If contrary views trigger, please use ignore button.
T3rminator is online now   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 16-09-2021, 10:44 AM   #435
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadbabyman View Post
Hey mate, was looking for the two bolts that mount the air intake box to the sheet metal just underneath the pcm. Car is a 08/2011 FG petrol NA 6cyl manual sedan

I was also curious if genuine sets/kits/assemblys of screws/bolts exist for sale from ford? Things like the radiator shrouds, lower air deflector and other plastic exterior parts that use metal screws or plastic scrivets. I'm not after specific ones as of yet just looking for a convenient solution if it exists.

Thanks mate
Hi Mate,

Have a look at the image below, believe you are referring to bolt labeled HS1. They are $3 each plus postage if required.

Ford do not do fastener kits, you have to buy each individual one bu one unfortunately.

FG Air Cleaner 4.0 NA.PNG

Cheers
Old 16-09-2021, 01:22 PM   #436
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by TURBO_GHIA View Post

*Re: Genuine Ford Parts

Quote:

Originally Posted by*GTLEGEND*

Hi,

Set of rear door glass hinges would be $250 including freight, how ever there is only RHS available at this point in time, the LHS wont be available until April/May next year due to the COVID lockdown where the manufacturer has been closed all this time.

Any update on these ?
First batch of hinges are now available, unsure what the back log of orders are so they have either all sold out again until the next batch arrive or there are a few still left available. Hopefully not too long before there is constant supply.
2 users like this post:
Old 17-09-2021, 12:12 PM   #437
YTRY4
Starter Motor

Hey GT,
Do you know the part number and rough cost for an fgx xr6 turbo drivers side(fuse box) engine loom?

I know the FG mk2 was BR29-14K011-ke/BR29-14K011-kc part number I believe.
YTRY4 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 17-09-2021, 12:32 PM   #438
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by YTRY4 View Post
Hey GT,
Do you know the part number and rough cost for an fgx xr6 turbo drivers side(fuse box) engine loom?

I know the FG mk2 was BR29-14K011-ke/BR29-14K011-kc part number I believe.
In FG2 the part numbers you list for that loom is one of about 40 different part numbers for that same part.

In FGX there are 14 different part numbers for that part. Maybe a VIN would narrow it down to the correct one you are after.

For turbo from what I can see it will either be ER2Z14K011JB or ER2Z14K011KB. The JB is $390 and the KB is obsolete.

Need a bit more information to clarify..

GT
Old 17-09-2021, 12:37 PM   #439
YTRY4
Starter Motor

Quote:
In FG2 the part numbers you list for that loom is one of about 40 different part numbers for that same part.

In FGX there are 14 different part numbers for that part. Maybe a VIN would narrow it down to the correct one you are after.

For turbo from what I can see it will either be ER2Z14K011JB or ER2Z14K011KB. The JB is $390 and the KB is obsolete.

Need a bit more information to clarify..

GT
Darn, that is just a part number I found on eBay for an fg mk2 turbo loom being sold.

I don’t have a specific vin as it’s part of a conversion process to go from FGX G6e to FGX g6e turbo, I specifically have been trying to find the entire fuse box loom from an fgx turbo automatic car to save me cutting into the original engine loom.

I need the turbo automatic engine loom on the drivers side(including fuse box) as it has the boost solenoid loom section attached and the correct wiring loom to dual thermo fans compared to the NA FGX being a single fan.
YTRY4 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 17-09-2021, 12:47 PM   #440
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by YTRY4 View Post
Darn, that is just a part number I found on eBay for an fg mk2 turbo loom being sold.

I don’t have a specific vin as it’s part of a conversion process to go from FGX G6e to FGX g6e turbo, I specifically have been trying to find the entire fuse box loom from an fgx turbo automatic car to save me cutting into the original engine loom.

I need the turbo automatic engine loom on the drivers side(including fuse box) as it has the boost solenoid loom section attached and the correct wiring loom to dual thermo fans compared to the NA FGX being a single fan.
Part Descriptions:

JB: WIRING - ENGINE CHARGE TEMP. SENSOR (4.0 DOHC PETROL EFI TURBO 24V VCT, HIGH FRONT LAMPS W/SIGNATURE DTRL)

KB: WIRING - ENGINE CHARGE TEMP. SENSOR (4.0 DOHC PETROL EFI TURBO 24V VCT, WITH QUAD HEADLAMPS)

These are the only two where turbo engine is mentioned.
Old 17-09-2021, 01:12 PM   #441
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

FGX Fuse Box Loom.PNG
Old 17-09-2021, 02:45 PM   #442
Bossxr8
Peter Car

Quote:
Part Descriptions:

JB: WIRING - ENGINE CHARGE TEMP. SENSOR (4.0 DOHC PETROL EFI TURBO 24V VCT, HIGH FRONT LAMPS W/SIGNATURE DTRL)

KB: WIRING - ENGINE CHARGE TEMP. SENSOR (4.0 DOHC PETROL EFI TURBO 24V VCT, WITH QUAD HEADLAMPS)

These are the only two where turbo engine is mentioned.
Ones XR and the other G6ET?
Bossxr8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 21-09-2021, 04:19 PM   #443
arm79
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Mr GT,

You mentioned in another post you might be able to source the BA/BF handbrake TSB service kit BA22K068AK1T.

If you can, let me know and a price for it. If its a headache to do I'll get that ebay one you found. But I'd rather get from a forum source if it works out.
arm79 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 21-09-2021, 04:35 PM   #444
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm79 View Post
Mr GT,

You mentioned in another post you might be able to source the BA/BF handbrake TSB service kit BA22K068AK1T.

If you can, let me know and a price for it. If its a headache to do I'll get that ebay one you found. But I'd rather get from a forum source if it works out.
Hi mate,

Yes I actually have a NOS one here left over from old bits and pieces I had collected for an old car I no longer have.

$20 plus postage is what it is worth and its not an issue to send if you want it.

Let me know GT.
Old 21-09-2021, 04:57 PM   #445
arm79
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Hi mate,

Yes I actually have a NOS one here left over from old bits and pieces I had collected for an old car I no longer have.

$20 plus postage is what it is worth and its not an issue to send if you want it.

Let me know GT.
If are willing to part with it I'm more than willing to give it a new home.

I'm only really interested in the springs, so as long as they are good then I am happy.

I have to rush to Dad's workshop to help him out with a problem. Maybe drop me a PM with payment details and whatever and I'll fix it up when I get home tonight.

Thanks for that.
Old 27-09-2021, 08:39 PM   #446
adz193
EL XR6

Hey GT, i'm after full black FGX sedan carpet if possible... My clutch pedal has worn a nice hole right through it, and presuming like most it's all one piece?

Navy 97' EL XR8
Factory manual | Tickford kit | Pacemakers + Full exhaust
adz193 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-09-2021, 10:17 PM   #447
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by adz193 View Post
Hey GT, i'm after full black FGX sedan carpet if possible... My clutch pedal has worn a nice hole right through it, and presuming like most it's all one piece?
Yes all one piece. There are two different styles pending on what vehicle you have cut pile or non cut pile. Due to its size the savingson the discount may be outweighed by the cost of freight.

Happy to assist if need be, but it may be cheaper in this case to buy local to you in Vic based on the size of the item.

Let me know if you still want me to chase..will need a VIN if so.
Old 28-09-2021, 10:56 AM   #448
arm79
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

GT,

The handbrake spring kit arrived safely, thank you very much.

Just curious, it came with 2 sets of those retaining plates. You also get 2 plates per side when you buy an aftermarket shoe kit. But you only need one plate... Is there a reason why they supply 2 per side?

I was also after a price and availability for a BF XR 17" wheel centre cap. Are they NLA or obscenely expensive?

Found out yesterday the previous owner glued one with broken tabs to the wheel and another is missing the steel tension ring, so its just ready to fall out. Will see if Dad wants to spruce up his sh*tbox.
Old 28-09-2021, 11:05 AM   #449
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm79 View Post
GT,

The handbrake spring kit arrived safely, thank you very much.

Just curious, it came with 2 sets of those retaining plates. You also get 2 plates per side when you buy an aftermarket shoe kit. But you only need one plate... Is there a reason why they supply 2 per side?

I was also after a price and availability for a BF XR 17" wheel centre cap. Are they NLA or obscenely expensive?

Found out yesterday the previous owner glued one with broken tabs to the wheel and another is missing the steel tension ring, so its just ready to fall out. Will see if Dad wants to spruce up his sh*tbox.
Hey mate,

When looking for the brake spring kit I found an extra two plates so I thought I would just give them to you as you may have better use for them then me, so it was a bit of a bonus for you. The kit only normally comes with two plates and two springs.

There are a few different centre caps available for BF 17" wheels, I think the correct ones you need are around $35 each, but to be sure can you get me the engineering number off the back of it and then I can confirm.

GT
Old 28-09-2021, 11:57 AM   #450
arm79
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Hey mate,

When looking for the brake spring kit I found an extra two plates so I thought I would just give them to you as you may have better use for them then me, so it was a bit of a bonus for you. The kit only normally comes with two plates and two springs.

There are a few different centre caps available for BF 17" wheels, I think the correct ones you need are around $35 each, but to be sure can you get me the engineering number off the back of it and then I can confirm.

GT
Thanks. I appreciate the bonus. I used the others to help clamp stuff on another project when I was cutting and hammering. I bent those ones, so now I have some new ones.

I'll get the number when Dad gets home.