Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Closed Thread

Old 17-03-2020, 11:26 AM   #1
71cop
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Covid 19 -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citroënbender View Post
So, if we take my deaf, epileptic, dementia-stricken father as a fair example of someone needing assistance - do you see me being allowed in there at seven, to shop on his behalf?
So if this was a genuine concern for you I would think you would take it up with the supermarkets involved not look here for details specific to your situation. I do not work for Woolworths so therefore I cannot answer your question.
I was simply sharing information that I had seen elsewhere and there was no mention at that time about scenarios like the one you brought up.
This user likes this post:
Old 17-03-2020, 11:30 AM   #2
GO FURTHER
Donating Member3

Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Fitting New Iridium Plugs & the state of the old ones - (Photo Essay) 

On a positive note...

If we go into lock down, we are expecting a baby boom.

This new generation will be known as the "Coronials"
Old 17-03-2020, 04:00 PM   #3
ford71V8
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by GO FURTHER View Post
On a positive note...

If we go into lock down, we are expecting a baby boom.

This new generation will be known as the "Coronials"
My wife says when this generation then become teenagers, we will call them Quaranteens
This user likes this post:
Old 17-03-2020, 11:52 AM   #4
Citroënbender
DIY Tragic

Chairman's Award: Chairman's Award - Issue reason: Your outstanding contributions to this community have not gone unnoticed. IN my view you are a worthy recipient of the (rarely used) Chairman's Award. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 71cop View Post
So if this was a genuine concern for you I would think you would take it up with the supermarkets involved not look here for details specific to your situation. I do not work for Woolworths so therefore I cannot answer your question.
I was simply sharing information that I had seen elsewhere and there was no mention at that time about scenarios like the one you brought up.
Woolies actually addressed a similar enquiry on Twitter yesterday and I posted the link to it. Short answer - it’s not a problem; they are allowing staff to apply discretion and common sense.
3 users like this post:
Closed Thread