Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Focus

Old 23-09-2014, 08:03 PM   #31
XB2DrSteve

Unhappy Re: ST problems

My ST is great except for a Satnav that takes me the wrong or long way and has major roads missing. Sync blanks. Voice doesn't recognize anybody who is kiwi. Hi stop light has been fixed once but still gets water in it.
XB2DrSteve is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 23-09-2014, 09:37 PM   #32
gassed250
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: ST problems

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadMax View Post
Mate, my missus has an ST, apart from a minor defect in the gear boot and some water staining on the windscreen pillar trims, it's fine. I've also repaired a couple Great Walls and they are a disgrace of engineering and build quality! Genuine supplied panels do not fit, have holes stamped in wrong positions, the works!
They should never have been allowed on Australian roads, the are utter garbage and not required in the market along with many Chinese brands of cars.
And yet My V200 with 60000km has been less trouble than the ST with 32000km it also has less rattles but its nowhere near as much fun

The build quality of my GW (cant speak for others) is just fine, its been 100% fault free all the body panels fit just like they do on the ST

I've recently had mine repaired (after hitting 3 roos) had no problems with the replacement guard light and bumper fitting

Like I said I cant speak for others and I don't car for other Greatwalls but mine has been a bloody ripper so far