Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 11-01-2014, 01:13 PM   #31
ebxr8240
Performance moderator

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Always willing to help out with technical advice. 
Default Re: This place is going to the dogs

You will find quite a few of NZ in jail are actually Islanders..

They'll change the law then I bet some poor bugger defending himself gets caught up in law .. Been there doing the right thing and get into all sorts of trouble..
Its the king hits AND kicks in the head which imo is attempted murder !!
A push or confronted fight is explainable ..But to king hit & kick an unconscious person on the ground is uncowardly
Dart 330ci block turbo black pearl EBXR8 482 rwkw..
Daily driver GTE FG..
Projects http://www.fordforums.com.au/showthread.php?t=107711
http://www.fordforums.com.au/showthr...8+turbo&page=4
ebxr8240 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
2 users like this post:
Old 11-01-2014, 03:27 PM   #32
zilo
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuthin' fancy View Post
I'm not going to argue with the sentence, the judge was there, (was it a jury trial?). Most times they get it right when properly examined.

What I have issue with is that someone who has not achieved the right to permanent residency should not be allowed to remain after the sentence is complete, unless there is a compelling reason not to send them.

LOL...he was ten years old when he came here with permanent residency status.

Where do you draw the line with your scenario?

If you put a lifetime lien on someone's qualification to retain citizenship then most of the british convicts' descendants would be deported by now.

zilo is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
This user likes this post:
Old 11-01-2014, 03:51 PM   #33
castellan
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by pottery beige View Post
you can sook all you want

there is worse ****s, mega dole bludging generations, that get off with worse with less

my mummy didnt hug me and my daddy is unknown
I came across that there is some people who are getting into king hitting people it's some new age fad.

I moved out to wop wop when i was 9 and came across people who had only just stopped living in the trees, first day at the new school the whole lot of them wanted to fight me and i had not even spoke to one of them ? talk about morons ! but i would have to fight nearly every week, but we had some rules back then, not nowadays they have not learnt the rules because they are just gutless low life mongrels and you see mob attacks now for someone doing next to nothing.
Bring back fighting in the schools, our principal said he wanted to get a ring for us kids but they could not afford it back then in 1973. the principal was all for fighting in a controlled way and said he would love to watch and the teachers agreed. he said it was character building and he was a sergeant in the army in WW2 and a fantastic principle as he knew people instinctively you could not fool him and he was always just. not like the other principals who had no people skills only academic wind bags and fruit loops living in a fairy land. and this is i think the problem with the Law today, fruit loops are in control. cops have to go back to what did work and that means polishing their boots on some tails. and this nonsense of 5 ft tall 50kg woman cops on the beat is just stupid and just a joke.
But hey that the world today stupid is stupid does, all is fine.
castellan is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-01-2014, 05:01 PM   #34
D Block

Quote:
Originally Posted by zilo View Post

If you put a lifetime lien on someone's qualification to retain citizenship then most of the british convicts' descendants would be deported by now.

There is a big difference between being a Citizen & being a resident.
To be an Australian Citizen he would have to have done the Citizenship Ceremony and have the certificate.
If he is a citizen then he is our problem. However if he is resident, he can be deported. It happens everyday at our major airports...straight from jail to the airport and on a plane to NZ & no doubt into the arms of the ever loving NZ Customs, Immigration & Police for a chat.
D Block is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-01-2014, 07:09 PM   #35
nuthin' fancy
Lyminge, Shepway, Kent
Donating Member3

Quote:

I was deliberately vague with my language because I don't know what you need to be guaranteed residency in all circumstances (i.e. citizenship would give the right to stay, is permanent residency conditional on behaviour?).

As I understand it (and I'm happy to be corrected), permanent residency can be reversed if you commit crimes. If you have citizenship, it cannot be revoked.

Here for many years, if he wanted the protection of citizenship, he should have taken it.

If you commit a serious crime, after you have served your sentence and you don't have an absolute right to stay here, it is completely reasonable for this country to make it your home country's problem.

Just because it may make it difficult for you to return to your home country doesn't wash with me. It wouldn't have been an issue if you hadn't been convicted of a serious crime.

"Comedy is when you fall into an open sewer and die, tragedy is when I get a paper cut"
nuthin' fancy is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-01-2014, 08:51 PM   #36
nstg8a

Fwiw its virtually impossible for a kiwi to become a citizen.
nstg8a is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-01-2014, 09:14 PM   #37
Streets
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by castellan View Post
Bring back fighting in the schools, our principal said he wanted to get a ring for us kids but they could not afford it back then in 1973. the principal was all for fighting in a controlled way and said he would love to watch and the teachers agreed.
this is disturbing (and insane)
Streets is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
4 users like this post:
Old 12-01-2014, 11:21 AM   #38
castellan
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Streets View Post
this is disturbing (and insane)
No it's not at all, it's about life skills.
My dad sent my self and brothers and sister to Judo as soon as we came of age to do so. it was great as it taught you discipline and control it was truly a reality experience.
As far as the schools goes if both kids want to fight, why not do it in the ring, it's controlled and will educate the kids right from wrong.

I think all this mongrel gang pack and moronic stuff that happens because of todays numbskull modern day wimps being in control who live in a bubble not the real world. they don't have an handle on reality as they want to live in a dream state. so they are off with the pixies and fact is they are part of the problem.
One of my brothers had the misfortune of taking in another family of 3 with his next wife and this womans eldest boy was a total moron a product of the new age world of govenment control and with just dip sticks just in control, this idiot smoked dope hanged around with a gang that bashed and bullied anyone they could. my brother had no control over the idiot at all, why because of our modern day laws that are so destructive to kids. this kid would bash his mum for money even punched my brother in the face and the list goes on.
Just look at the problems with the modern young bikie gangs today, they are out of control with morons that will go to any lengths to get what they want as they are so out of control, the Law can't keep it under control because this lot know how to play the game, so the law is lagging behind like a backward fool.
castellan is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-01-2014, 10:46 PM   #39
buggerlugs
If it ain't broke........
Donating Member1

http://www.news.com.au/national/vict...-1226800975967
Old 13-01-2014, 11:22 PM   #40
Brendo_GSUte
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Damo View Post
Its also about the court process, I just did Cert IV in investigations, if an investigator makes simple mistakes the defence team can run with it, bring it into question and then the magistrate will throw it out of court.

Or stuff like legal team not wearing their robe/wig or people not bowing to them when they walk in will have consequences when it comes to sentencing.

The teacher was a cop in QLD and mentioned he has seen guilty people walk free because of minor mistakes or offending the magistrate through traditions etc.

Court isn't about finding out the truth, its a game.

Magistrates are a bunch of odd people.

So true, Magistrates are Demi Gods unto themselves. A fellow techo who i studied with is in charge of the building systems like HVAC and access control in CLC and he has had some magistrates refuse to take session unless the thermostat reads 24C.. No Joke.

The reason some crims get off wit BS reasons is because the Magistrates are corrupt and on the payroll of underworld figures or getting kick backs as they defended the underworld guys and are chummy with them behind the scenes from their time as a Barrister.

It wont change unless Magistrates are replaced with a system where the crime is assessed by severity and type of law broken are worked out by either a matrix or points system determining sentance.

Also the Death penalty for drug dealing works... Look at HK and Bali youth drug use Vs Australia...

Im looking to swap my chrome roll bars and soft tonneau with the cut outs on my GS ute for just the normal FG FPV soft tonneau cover. Basically i want to do away with the chome bars

Im from Perth so it would be easier if someone from Perth is willing as well. I will drive to you as well.
Brendo_GSUte is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 14-01-2014, 12:29 PM   #41
cheap
Wirlankarra yanama

Great News! Sit back and watch the minions of bleeding heart lefty hypocrites have kittens too...

http://m.couriermail.com.au/news/imm...-1226800975967
cheap is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
3 users like this post:
Old 14-01-2014, 02:19 PM   #42
TheSneakiness
Adapt or perish...

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheap View Post
Great News! Sit back and watch the minions of bleeding heart lefty hypocrites have kittens too...

http://m.couriermail.com.au/news/imm...-1226800975967
Good, another step in the right direction.

Sick and tired of all the BS excuses people come up with to exploit our weak judical system.

People who come here because they want to leave their way of life because it sucks quickly change back to what they were doing before they left. You break the rules, you can eff off back to where you came from.

Now, get rid of that mole magistrate at Maroochydore Court who lets everyone off regardless of offence and I'll shut up about this topic.
Old 15-01-2014, 11:32 AM   #43
Motorbreath310

Quote:
Originally Posted by T4ME View Post
Thought you were talking about forum then when I saw the heading.
Must....buy......Aeroklas.....ute-box....
Motorbreath310 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 16-01-2014, 07:12 PM   #44
zilo
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by D Block View Post
There is a big difference between being a Citizen & being a resident.
To be an Australian Citizen he would have to have done the Citizenship Ceremony and have the certificate.
If he is a citizen then he is our problem. However if he is resident, he can be deported. It happens everyday at our major airports...straight from jail to the airport and on a plane to NZ & no doubt into the arms of the ever loving NZ Customs, Immigration & Police for a chat.
Your version is inaccurate and simplistic.

Many countries including Australia require renouncing of existing citizenship as a condition of permanent residence status to Australia.

This is exactly what happened to my family.

So with no citizenship where would you have deported me to?
Old 16-01-2014, 08:40 PM   #45
buggerlugs
Donating Member1

Quote:
Your version is inaccurate and simplistic.

Many countries including Australia require renouncing of existing citizenship as a condition of permanent residence status to Australia.

This is exactly what happened to my family.

So with no citizenship where would you have deported me to?
I'd deport you to an Island 6ks off the Tasmanian mainland
Old 16-01-2014, 11:39 PM   #46
zilo
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by buggerlugs View Post
I'd deport you to an Island 6ks off the Tasmanian mainland
LOL...make sure you leave me with a case of single malt scotch..
Old 20-01-2014, 05:06 PM   #47
uranium_death
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

We allow exceptions for the lowest common denominator in Australia.
Somebody trespasses on your property and injures themselves, and successfully sues you...

It's the reason why McDonald's has to put a, 'warning - contents hot' label on its coffee - because some idiot in the U.S. burned themselves stating that the coffee was, 'too hot'.

PLEASE watch the film, "Idiocracy".

Don't snap my undies.
uranium_death is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-01-2014, 06:52 PM   #48
Franco Cozzo
Thailand Specials

Quote:
Originally Posted by uranium_death View Post
We allow exceptions for the lowest common denominator in Australia.
Somebody trespasses on your property and injures themselves, and successfully sues you...

It's the reason why McDonald's has to put a, 'warning - contents hot' label on its coffee - because some idiot in the U.S. burned themselves stating that the coffee was, 'too hot'.

PLEASE watch the film, "Idiocracy".
Where have you been recently?

A close family friend is spending 18 months behind bars at the moment, some spastic in Sunbury jumped on his car and started booting in his bonnet, so he floored it, the guy fell off and smashed his head into the road and died.

First time offense, gets 18 months in jail.

Yet all these spastics with their king hits and other BS get off with smaller sentences.
Franco Cozzo is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-01-2014, 08:58 PM   #49
Robdogg
FORDTORQUE

Sounds about right protect yourself or family or your property and the criminal gets injured or dies then it's off to jail for your first offence.
Criminal has his way with you or your family or property and they get bail.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Robdogg is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-01-2014, 10:57 PM   #50
GREGL
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Anyone wondered why the mud crabs aren't as full these days ? Luggage Pt was very remote , compared to nowadays with development and all the cameras around .
There was a reliable story going around that way back when certain elements of the delinquent population where being discouraged from reoffending ( at least for the night in question ) by being driven out to Pinkenba and left without footwear to make there own way back .
This of course is only heresay and I was truly shocked and upset that such a thing could happen when I heard about it .
GREGL is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 25-01-2014, 07:32 PM   #51
buggerlugs
Donating Member1

http://www.news.com.au/national/sout...-1226809488377
And another one, why bother even going to court.............
Old 25-01-2014, 07:34 PM   #52
buggerlugs
Donating Member1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Damo View Post
Where have you been recently?

A close family friend is spending 18 months behind bars at the moment, some spastic in Sunbury jumped on his car and started booting in his bonnet, so he floored it, the guy fell off and smashed his head into the road and died.

First time offense, gets 18 months in jail.

Yet all these spastics with their king hits and other BS get off with smaller sentences.
Did he not plead self defence ?
Old 25-01-2014, 08:16 PM   #53
Robdogg
FORDTORQUE

Default This place is going to the dogs

Quote:

I would of given him 4years jail just for his twin earrings and tryhard beiber hair and ill fitting sunnies.. Poor 23yo hard c--t thanked god for his freedom but did he thank him that the elderly fella didn't die from his assault. His mates probably think he's some kind if hero now and someone not to mess with.. I'd like to be in the news for giving a cowards type punch to a hero like him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Robdogg is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 25-01-2014, 10:52 PM   #54
GasoLane
Former BTIKD
Donating Member2

Quote:
If he has been supposedly homeless for the last 5 or so years where does he connect to his Facebook page?
Old 26-01-2014, 09:17 AM   #55
buggerlugs
Donating Member1

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/q...-1226810542311
And you know the scariest thing ? This mob is going to breed..........
2 users like this post:
Old 26-01-2014, 02:52 PM   #56
cheap
Wirlankarra yanama

Quote:
http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/q...-1226810542311
And you know the scariest thing ? This mob is going to breed..........
Worse still is that they are allowed to vote and that all major political parties put in place policies to try and garner their votes.
cheap is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post