Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 03-08-2013, 08:22 PM   #121
gtfpv
GT

Default Re: Who still talks to family members ???

life is a funny thing . you get to meet your parents when your born , be thier child right through life , and finally get to meet them as a mature adult , at that time they are starting to become frail and child like .
everything in between from your dad being strong and knowing everything and your mum being your main fan , to realising thier faults as your young and swearing your a better person , as in some ways you will be no doubt , in other ways you'll be worse than them .
lifes juorney will take you where you never thought , where you will break your own morals you set early on , and find yourself much stronger through failures than successes whilst forever questioning the strengths you thought you'd have by wisdom .
your whole family all go through thier own individual perspectives and experiences and reach different conclusions .
the advice i find myself giving people now is " chill ! i'ts only life " if only i could grasp that myself !!!
gtfpv is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
5 users like this post:
Old 03-08-2013, 08:33 PM   #122
SantoAU
Defender of the faith

Spent some time working with Dad during the week one one of the family farms us kids have inherited from our Uncle (Dad's brother). They really should be his, but it was pretty serious business the last few years. It's nice, I moved my family 1000km's so that we could be closer to the parentals and my sister. Brother lives away, but we speak often.

/happy families

They just get reinvented.

SantoAU is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 04-08-2013, 08:22 PM   #123
poppa smurf
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtfpv View Post
life is a funny thing . you get to meet your parents when your born , be thier child right through life , and finally get to meet them as a mature adult , at that time they are starting to become frail and child like .
everything in between from your dad being strong and knowing everything and your mum being your main fan , to realising thier faults as your young and swearing your a better person , as in some ways you will be no doubt , in other ways you'll be worse than them .
lifes juorney will take you where you never thought , where you will break your own morals you set early on , and find yourself much stronger through failures than successes whilst forever questioning the strengths you thought you'd have by wisdom .
your whole family all go through thier own individual perspectives and experiences and reach different conclusions .
the advice i find myself giving people now is " chill ! i'ts only life " if only i could grasp that myself !!!

in the end no-one gets out alive.....make the most of that which you have.

G'day....I'm Dave, ...everyone calls me Poppa,..05.. B.A. Fairmont mark II...

may your day's be filled with smiles, your life be filled with love, may your children know nothing but happiness and joy, cherish the memory of those who strove before us for they cleared the way, spare a thought for those who serve we owe so much to so many, life and the freedom to enjoy it is a special gift that can be taken away far too soon!
poppa smurf is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
This user likes this post:
Old 04-08-2013, 10:50 PM   #124
Deco28

Had dinner with the grandparents Friday night. Visited my cousin, her husband and two kids today and played Tiggy with them.

Talk to my parents every few days, siblings every week and arranged to go fishing with my other cousin next weekend.

I try to keep around my family, they're a constant, life needs them.
Deco28 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
2 users like this post: