Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Focus

Old 12-08-2012, 11:04 PM   #31
Russ
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Contributor: For members who make a contribution worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Very helpful and gracious with photoshop work to help others.. 
Default Re: 2nd hand Focus tips

No harm in looking, it is an auto though and they are a bit thirstier on fuel than the manuals. I couldn't view the pics for some reason (maybe an issue with the server) but it's a one owner with service history and books so it's probably worth a look, kms are a bit higher than I would like but if it's been mostly highway K's then it would probably be OK, let us know how you get on

Last edited by Russ; 12-08-2012 at 11:15 PM.
Russ is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-08-2012, 02:15 AM   #32
prydey
Rob

Quote:
Originally Posted by swaz
What do you think of the column mount radio controls? I admit I am used to steering wheel mounted ones. They seemed very awkward to use. Almost as easy to just reach over and press the radio with my hand.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ
The stereo control module looks like a tack on but is actually very easy to use and quite well positioned when driving
the focus is my wife's car so i don't drive it often. when i first saw the controls i thought the same. just as easy to just reach over and use the main controls on the actual radio. after using it, it does actually work quite well so i would agree with Russ.
prydey is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-02-2013, 05:38 PM   #33
pcdougie
Da_Focus

Hi Guys
I have a 2006 LS Focus CL with the Safety Pack - it added ABS and Front and Side Airbags to the base level. There is also a Comfort Pack that adds Cruise Control and Stereo Controls to the steering wheel and possibly the base mag wheels.
I agree that the Cruise Control is the one thing missing from my car.
If you are looking for a well looked after sedan with a few mods and under 100,000 ks, I am looking to sell mine to get a larger ca with auto.
pcdougie is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post