Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Fiesta, Festiva and Ka

Old 13-11-2010, 03:23 PM   #31
stevenfiesta

yea it shouldnt have any actual things wrong with it being a newish car! i would go take a look at it and test drive and then decide what to do you never know you might find something else wrong when you drive it

To date: Phillips H1 & H7 xtreme bulbs, Fiesta mats,
Slim line weather shields, Bonnet protector, Dash mat, Centre console, TomTom iphone navigator,
chrome door trim, chrome for the grill.

To Do: 17" wheels and possibly a sunroof?!
stevenfiesta is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-11-2010, 08:16 PM   #32
dannyhilton
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

My guess would be they must want a quick sale, being a 1.4L auto they may have also dropped the price as the new 1.6L PowerShift is on the market. Have a good look over it, check for rattles, the usual really as there isn't a whole lot that's happened with mine, in fact it's been near perfect apart from stereo spasms.