Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > AU Falcon.com.au

Old 28-06-2010, 03:30 PM   #1
eXi7w0unD

Default gooonskii

novermber last year i got a 07 model hilux and ever scince the ford hasnt been doing much. so i got roadworthy and am selling it on carsales and ebay as an auction teehee

http://www.carsales.com.au/all-cars/private/details.aspx?R=8915778&__sid=128295B9103F&__Qpb=tr ue&Cr=7&__Ns=pCar_RankSort_Int32|1||pCar_PriceSort _Decimal|1||pCar_Make_String|0||pCar_Model_String| 0&keywords=&__N=1216%201282%204294966463%204294966 280%20463%20408%20900&PriceFrom=463&PriceTo=408&se ot=1&tsrc=allcarhome&__Nne=15&trecs=13&silo=1011

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Ford-AU-Fairm...item45f3ad74da

what do u guys think about the price?

Old 28-06-2010, 04:01 PM   #2
RG
Back to Le Frenchy

Seems about right. Some P plater will want it.

You could have spruced the ad up a bit though on eBay.

__________________________________________________ _________________________________________

Up for auction I have my

1999 Series I Ford Fairmont Ghia

It has 20" incubus paranormal rims with new tyres that have done about 15km. It has low k's for its age sitting on 129810. It comes with a TS50 full body kit, koni yellow adjustable sport shocks all round and lowered with ssl springs on rear and sl's at front. Pacemaker 4480 extractors with 2 and a half inch exhaust give it a nice note and idle. I've also added tinted windows, leather ts50 seats, ghia wood grain door garnish, 6 stacker cd player in boot. climate control, trip computer and alot more. it is a ghia which is the high series AU. cruise control and steering wheel buttons for cd player and cruise. traction control button, so you can chose to have it on or off. the engine is tickford enhanced with vct.

its been well looked after and serviced every 10000kms. this is a local pickup only. feel free to ask any questions you might have. No reserve happy bidding. P plater friendly

__________________________________________________ _______________________________________

You catch my drift?
07 Renault Sport Megane F1 Team R26 #1397
RG is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 28-06-2010, 05:32 PM   #3
Mr Hardware
Flairs - Truckers Delight

Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: The excellent how to on LPG jet cleaning. 

I can see why $7.5k is your asking price, don't even dream of actually getting it though

IMO? Sell the rims by themselves and put the original rims back on. Seriously, you can't hope for more than $5k.