Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 17-08-2005, 11:05 AM   #1
bindi
Redhead extraordinaire...

Default Joke :)

A policeman pulled a car over on the highway. When the policeman asked the driver why he was speeding, the driver said he was a Magician and Juggler and was on his way to do a show at the circus. He didn't want to be late.

The cop told the driver he was fascinated by juggling and asked if the driver would do a little juggling for him then he wouldn't give him a ticket. He Juggler said he had sent his equipment ahead and didn't have anything to juggle.

The cop said he had some flares in the trunk and asked if he could juggle them. The juggler said he could, so the cop got 3 flares, lit them and handed them to him.

While the man was juggling, a car pulled in behind the patrol car, a drunken man got out, watched the performance, then went over to the patrol car, opened the rear door and got in. The cop observed him and went over to the patrol car, opened the door asking the drunk what he thought he was doing.

The drunk replied, "You might as well take my *** to jail, cause there's no way in hell I can pass that test."

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_waity
Oh, and another surefire symptom will be the Falcon badge at the back.
bindi is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 17-08-2005, 11:28 AM   #2
Sagerian
Custom User Title:

Hehe, good one.
Just sometimes, in between the first cigarette with coffee in the morning to that four hundredth glass of cornershop p**s at 3am, you do sometimes look at yourself and think... this is fantastic. I'm in heaven.
Sagerian is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 17-08-2005, 11:39 AM   #3
bindi
Redhead extraordinaire...

Oh oh oh! I was just sent this link, omg some of them are hilarious (be warned, occasional coarse language used).

http://www.inthemix.com.au/forum/showthread.php?t=20498

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_waity
Oh, and another surefire symptom will be the Falcon badge at the back.
bindi is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 31-08-2005, 10:06 PM   #4
Mudzy
1965 GT MUSTANG

A jumbo jet is coming into Tampa Airport on its final approach.
The pilot comes on the intercom, "This is your Captain. We're on our final descent into Tampa. I want to thank you for flying with us today, and I hope you enjoy your stay in Tampa Bay."
He forgets to switch off the intercom.
Now the whole plane can hear his conversation from the pit.
The copilot says to the pilot, "Well, skipper, watcha gonna do in Tampa?"
Well," says the skipper, "first I'm gonna check into the hotel and take a big crap. Then I'm gonna take that new stewardess with the huge boobs out for dinner. I'm gonna wine and dine her, take her back to my room, and put it to her big time all night."
Everyone on the plane hears this and immediately begins looking up and down the aisle trying to get a look at the new stewardess.
Meanwhile, the new stewardess is at the very back of the plane. She's so embarrassed that she starts to run toward the pit to turn the intercom off.
Halfway down the aisle, she trips over an old lady's bag and down she goes.
The old lady leans over and says: "No need to hurry, dear. He's gotta take a first."