Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Closed Thread

Old 31-10-2009, 03:50 PM   #1
hendrixhc
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Are the Pillics crossing over?

It struck me today while out driving that the number of times i look in the rear view mirror to see a car sitting right up my rs is increasing in numbers as ford drivers.

Now i always thought that crappodore drivers were worse, biased opinion of course, but it seems lately the blue oval is getting more representation.

Unfortunately cause of the popularity of the BA and on series maybe some of these pillics are crossing over from the opposition to our better cars.

Maybe we should start a shame ford driver shame thread!

Come on ford build some crappier cars and send them packing! :

1982 XE Falcon
1978 XCGS Falcon
1993 XG Ute
2015 FGX XR8
Old 31-10-2009, 05:22 PM   #2
Mr Hardware
Flairs - Truckers Delight

Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: The excellent how to on LPG jet cleaning. 

do you mean pillocks?

And i think you'll find that holden and ford attract an extremely broad cross-section of society, and hence you'll find bad apples in every bunch.

Old 31-10-2009, 07:16 PM   #3
Auslandau
335 - STILL THE BOSS ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Hardware
do you mean pillocks?

I like that little locky thing!

If its not Fords, its Holdens, Toyotas, BM's, etc.

| [/url] |

101,436 MEMBERS ......... 101,436 OPINIONS ..... What could possibly go wrong!

Clevo Mafia
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Closed Thread