Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Fiesta, Festiva and Ka

Old 18-09-2007, 11:17 PM   #31
FRD6RL
Go Frosty!

Hey Theo,

The photos should be working fine. You might just have gremlins messing with your net
The bodykit I got from overseas was from European-Parts.net. The guy there was really good. Really quick to respond to emails and helpful even though his english was a little rusty. The bodykit came over by air freight and it was perfectly fine! No damage at all and it all arrived in a big box, with all the bits and pieces either in bubblewrap or plastic bags (all genuine Ford stuff). It probably took about a week and a half to get here. Some of the other guys on here have also used European Parts and have also been very happy. They have pretty much everything you might want. I guess you take a gamble when you order anything from overseas. Hope this has helped

Hope you get your lights soon :

Cheers Nic :newangel:

Quote:
Originally Posted by theostheone
Hi Fiesta Girl,

Ive tried looking at the photos but its not working... maybe i have a prob with my net... but im keen to have a look at ur car...

I wanted to ask about the bodykit you got from overseas... how long did you have to wait till it came over?

I want to get a bodykit for my fez from overseas but im scared that it will get damaged in shipping or that it will take too long to arrive... Ive already ordered some lights for my Fez from overseas and ive been waiting for about 3 months... but they are finally on the way... so im told.

Any advice?

Thanks in advance,

Theo

:newangel: Mine:
06 WQ Fiesta Zetec
Sea Grey Duco
17" ST Wheels. Pirelli P-Zero-Nero Tyres. Leather ST Interior. Spoiler. Scuff Plates.

:evilking: His:
00 AU2 Falcon XR8
Liquid Silver Duco.
Bodykit. Bi-Plane Spoiler. Manual. 17" XR Wheels. Hankook K104 Tyres. Leather Interior.

P.S I LOVE Smilies :
FRD6RL is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 18-09-2007, 11:38 PM   #32
melbzetec
Old enough to know better

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRD6RL
Hey melbzetec,
Thanx so much for that! That sounds awesome! : Do you have to become a member of the RS Car Club and can anyone be involved in the Small Ford Sunday? I would love for all you guys to have a look see! :voldar02:

No you don't have to be a member. But come as part of the Euroford Club! (which costs nothing to join) We've won best club display for 2 years now. Just keep watching the Forums. It is held on the first Sunday in February.

http://rsocvic.com/sfs2007.htm

There'll be a bit of Forum chat leading up to it, and then we meet on the morning (usually at Maccas a few K down the road) and then cruise up together, get set up, and spend the day talking cars. It's the biggest Fiesta Focus Mondeo day of the year
Mods: Ford Racing CNC'd cylinder head milled .040", 3 angle valve grind. Ford Racing Stage II camshafts. Ford Racing cam gears. Ford Racing long tube header. Random Technology hi flow cat. Herrod 2.25" stainless cat-back. Pipercross Viper intake. CFM 65mm throttle body. 2000 ported intake manifold. Herrod Custom SCT tune. Eibach suspension. Quaife ATB diff. Wilwood 13" brakes. Custom ST170 leather interior.
www.cardomain.com/ride/2773918

melbzetec is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-09-2007, 05:48 PM   #33
Fled74
The Thread Killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by melbzetec
It's the biggest Fiesta Focus Mondeo day of the year

Yeah, and this time we won't forget to vote for you, matey.

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." - Aristotle
Fled74 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-09-2007, 07:56 PM   #34
melbzetec

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flederschwein
Yeah, and this time we won't forget to vote for you, matey.
:

Im already cooking up a few ideas for the Club Display!
Mods: Ford Racing CNC'd cylinder head milled .040", 3 angle valve grind. Ford Racing Stage II camshafts. Ford Racing cam gears. Ford Racing long tube header. Random Technology hi flow cat. Herrod 2.25" stainless cat-back. Pipercross Viper intake. CFM 65mm throttle body. 2000 ported intake manifold. Herrod Custom SCT tune. Eibach suspension. Quaife ATB diff. Wilwood 13" brakes. Custom ST170 leather interior.

Old 19-09-2007, 08:43 PM   #35
photn
AFF Post NAZI

Quote:
Originally Posted by melbzetec
:

Im already cooking up a few ideas for the Club Display!
Ill be there with a Visually Completed Silver Bullit as well Steve!

photn is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-09-2007, 09:44 PM   #36
melbzetec

Excellent!!!!

Old 23-09-2007, 11:48 PM   #37
FRD6RL
Go Frosty!

Hey Everyone :

There have been some additions to the fez over the weekend. The ST side skirts and rear bumper went on today and it looks awesome : :
Ran out of time putting the front bumper on so that will be done next weekend which is good in a way as we have had to order the ST upper grille to fit the ST front bumper! Hubby thought that the standard grille would fit : : : : :

Also next weekend(fingers crossed) a new XR4 style exhaust tip is going on and the overhead stripes. I'll post pics next weekend.

Also ST door trims with leather inserts are no longer for sale. Iv'e decided to keep them and put the leather inserts in my car! If I'm doing everything else I might as well do those aswell

06 WQ Fiesta Zetec
Sea Grey Duco
17" ST Wheels. Pirelli P-Zero-Nero Tyres. Leather ST Interior. Spoiler. Scuff Plates.

00 AU2 Falcon XR8
Liquid Silver Duco.
Bodykit. Bi-Plane Spoiler. Manual. 17" XR Wheels. Hankook K104 Tyres. Leather Interior.

P.S I LOVE Smilies :
Old 24-09-2007, 12:24 AM   #38
melbzetec

We want more photos!!! :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :1syellow1

Old 25-09-2007, 06:51 PM   #39
FRD6RL
Go Frosty!

Hey guys

Heres a teaser pic

The real deal will be revealed next week once all the bits and pieces are on. :

Enjoy!

Attached Images
File Type: jpg ZetecSTtease.jpg (105.9 KB, 68 views)

06 WQ Fiesta Zetec
Sea Grey Duco

00 AU2 Falcon XR8
Liquid Silver Duco.

P.S I LOVE Smilies :
Old 09-10-2007, 11:20 PM   #40
FRD6RL
Go Frosty!

Hey everyone, full pics of the Fez with ST bodykit :

Cheers, Nic :newangel:

06 WQ Fiesta Zetec
Sea Grey Duco

00 AU2 Falcon XR8
Liquid Silver Duco.

P.S I LOVE Smilies :

Last edited by FRD6RL; 09-10-2007 at 11:26 PM.
Old 03-01-2008, 11:46 PM   #41
FTRXR8

What an awesome job you've done on your 'Fez',looks a million dollars from stock,The interior is a real treat too.
Tint
USA Focus ST Carbon Fibre shifter
Mountune Symposer Delete
Blue ST Badging
FTRXR8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 04-01-2008, 12:21 AM   #42
FOCUSonTHIS
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

She does look a million dollars and should be at attendance at Small Ford Sunday on the 3rd of Feb

2002 AUIII XR6
1995 EF Falcon XR6
2003 LR Focus Zetec
1989 KE Laser TX3
FOCUSonTHIS is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 04-01-2008, 08:44 AM   #43
melbzetec

FRD6RL,

Check out the Eurofordclub section and put your name on the list for Small Ford Sunday

Old 04-01-2008, 11:50 AM   #44
robjh80
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

I saw a White Zetec the other day here in Brisbane with XR4 wheels on, looked nice.

It was also being driven by a young lady, the car had dark tint so I couldn't see inside to see if she had gone the whole XR4 interior like Nic has.

Needed to be lowered though, King Springs look great installed on the Zetec's.

On a side issue Nic, what did you do with your Zetec Seats?
robjh80 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 04-01-2008, 03:30 PM   #45
Ives
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Zetec-S replica ay?
Ives is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-01-2008, 08:45 PM   #46
FRD6RL
Go Frosty!

Hey Guys,

Hubby and I will be DEFINITELY taking her to the small Ford day in Feb!! : Can't wait to check out all the other Fez's out there.

To robjh80 in regards to the seats, we have wrapped them up in plastic along with the bumpers and put them in the shed. Don't think I would ever go back to those old seats. The ST leather seats are awesome!!!! :

06 WQ Fiesta Zetec
Sea Grey Duco

00 AU2 Falcon XR8
Liquid Silver Duco.

P.S I LOVE Smilies :