Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > OzECruisers (E/N/D Series) > OzECruisers General Discussions

OzECruisers General Discussions E/N/D vehicles General Discussion ONLY. NO TECH THREADS

Old 07-07-2007, 03:34 PM   #1
BaYa
Just Cruzing

Default Door handels

Ok my problem is, how do remove the pin in my door handle to separate it from the trim, because i have a set of Fairmont ones to switch with my Grey ones but don't know how to get the pin out.

thanks baya

MOD'S
Herrod Extractors & Redback exhaust
lowered
Au xr6 rims

Successful Trades with:BradensEBxr6, snypereb, EDXR6T, ORSMF6
Old 07-07-2007, 05:55 PM   #2
SVT8
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaYa
Ok my problem is, how do remove the pin in my door handle to separate it from the trim, because i have a set of Fairmont ones to switch with my Grey ones but don't know how to get the pin out.

thanks baya
Im not exactly sure what your talking about when it comes to the pin? But if its the little white clip attached to the opening system (or the pin), you simply just have to unclip the plastic bit from the exposed point. I uploaded these photos to make it a little bit more clearer.

SVT8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-07-2007, 06:08 PM   #3
johnny13
Banned

hes talking about interior handles.

a long thin centre punch and hammer?
johnny13 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-07-2007, 07:43 AM   #4
BaYa
Just Cruzing

thanks johnny

MOD'S