Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > OzECruisers (E/N/D Series) > OzECruisers General Discussions

OzECruisers General Discussions E/N/D vehicles General Discussion ONLY. NO TECH THREADS

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 30-05-2007, 11:52 PM   #17
private9
www.TUFFCARPARTS.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by schmidty
I'll second that. We stopped using it on our trucks, because although it does get them clean, it is so harsh on your paint. Eats the wax right off, and eventually takes your clearcoat with it.

I only use it on my motorbike now, makes washing that heaps easier.

We moved to a more gentle wash, that is cheaper too, and seems fine on the cars. You've gotta actually wash with a sponge though, where as the ct 18 you could just foam on and spray off. Its called speedy, and you can pick it up for about $40 for a 20L drum from advance chemicals in altona.

If the bulk buying thing isnt an issue, i still think that by far the best you can use on your car is meguiars NXT wash. brilliant stuff, and smells tasty too!
Yeah, I had a cheapy respray done on a kombi and we used to have competitions to see how much paint we could get flaking off after a wash.
private9 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post