Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > AU Falcon.com.au

Old 05-12-2018, 02:57 PM   #1
Smoke Pursuit
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: DASH/bfiipursuit has been alot of help over the years I have frequented this forum, lots of thoughtful and informed posts, very much a valued contributor. 
Default Re: Thinking about buying an AU2 XR6 Ute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PridenJoy View Post
For $5.3k it would want to be in very good nick with low kays, VCT motor and manual. Options like bodykit and leather would be nice too. You can't go wrong really if it's been looked after.

Its done 146k. Its got no options other then a sports bar. It is a little dear but the seller wont budge as there's nothing else really on the market like it. Its pretty much been a weekend vehicle for the last 14 years, when I seen it I was blown away but yeah the price is top dollar I believe. It is a VCT manual, has a brand new exhaust, radiator and has been serviced every 10k by the same mechanic for the last 14 years. All it needs is some clear side indicators and mudspats which neither can be purchased from Ford anymore
Smoke Pursuit is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
3 users like this post:
Old 05-12-2018, 04:03 PM   #2
speedzter

For a well looked after, well presented Ute with a good service history, I would pay the asking price no problems !
They are becoming hard to find !
speedzter is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-12-2018, 04:50 PM   #3
PridenJoy
Donating Member
Donating Member1

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: For his contributions to the forum, especially showcased with his highly detailed AU build threads. He is a fountain of AU knowledge. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoke Pursuit View Post
Its done 146k. Its got no options other then a sports bar. It is a little dear but the seller wont budge as there's nothing else really on the market like it. Its pretty much been a weekend vehicle for the last 14 years, when I seen it I was blown away but yeah the price is top dollar I believe. It is a VCT manual, has a brand new exhaust, radiator and has been serviced every 10k by the same mechanic for the last 14 years. All it needs is some clear side indicators and mudspats which neither can be purchased from Ford anymore
Sounds like it's worth the money.

The clear side indicators went obsolete in June as i was trying to get some shortly after. I have someone looking into stock levels for me nationally so I'll let you know if any come up.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
PridenJoy is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
This user likes this post:
Old 05-12-2018, 05:32 PM   #4
Smoke Pursuit
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: DASH/bfiipursuit has been alot of help over the years I have frequented this forum, lots of thoughtful and informed posts, very much a valued contributor. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PridenJoy View Post
Sounds like it's worth the money.

The clear side indicators went obsolete in June as i was trying to get some shortly after. I have someone looking into stock levels for me nationally so I'll let you know if any come up.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Cheers,

I am also chasing some mudspats (front and rear) and chrome interior handles if you have any or know of any , and spare xr6 badges (used as i know you cant get new ones).
Smoke Pursuit is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-12-2018, 07:26 PM   #5
PridenJoy
Donating Member
Donating Member1

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: For his contributions to the forum, especially showcased with his highly detailed AU build threads. He is a fountain of AU knowledge. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoke Pursuit View Post
Cheers,

I am also chasing some mudspats (front and rear) and chrome interior handles if you have any or know of any , and spare xr6 badges (used as i know you cant get new ones).

I should have the lot. Just PM me how many badges you're after and we'll work it out.
PridenJoy is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
3 users like this post: