Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 15-08-2021, 10:35 PM   #7
Adamz Ghia
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: You Don't own MY Reality

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC View Post
There are 2 genders. Male and female. If you are moving from one to the other, you are in transition, which is part of a process of moving from M to F or vice versa. It is not a gender.

If you are queer, gay, lesbian, whatever, that is not gender, that is sexual preference. And who cares what your preference is.
Gender is a man made construct, there can be as many as we want there to be (Personally I stick with male and female, but I don’t care what you want to call yourself). Sex however, there is two. And you’re born what you’re born and will forever be that way. You can change your gender, but you can never change your sex.

On what Leesa was saying about how most men will try and rip people off, the women at the jewellery shop and florist shaft me good and propper every time I go in, what does that say about women??
This user likes this post: