Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-07-2018, 09:25 PM   #11
FTE217
T3/Sprint8
Donating Member2

Default Re: Australia housing bubble

Quote:
Originally Posted by XB GS 351 Coupe View Post
I like camping out then, I just came back from Sydney 20 minutes ago, it's a **** hole, I would not live there if they gave me a free house, and I am not even kidding about that, my quality of life is worth more than a free house in a rats nest.

Horse's for course's pal and depending on your circumstances.
Where we live in the Rat Race is superb, a spot you feel is up or down the coast, one of the wife's friends even took a selfie one weekend posting on her FB saying away in paradise for the weekend and were just 21k's from the CBD.
We can hide from the Rat Race and in a moments decision can have anything on tap.
We love it and I'm sure countless others feel the same.
We could buy as much and more where your based just as yourself either ends of the coast but we just couldn't deal with it as much as I've considered it many times. Something about sleep hallows means just that - not enough action at the tip of your fingers when you want to step in there.
Some like it like that mate, obviously not you but don't rubbish what others consider just as you quote - we have a great quality of life right here in the Rat Race.......
"Don't believe everything you read on the internet. Abraham Lincoln"
FTE217 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
6 users like this post: