Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Ford Car Clubs > FTF Car Club of NSW > Club Discussions

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 28-06-2009, 07:02 PM   #1
The G6ET Spot
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default New Car

As the title suggests, I have gone and traded the ute in and bought myself a new G6ET.

I got it from Etheridge Ford in Melbourne, an awsome group of people to deal with.

To say that I was a bit apprehensive about it would be an understatement as all of you would now how much I liked the ute.

Well all of that went out the window by the time I had reached tarcutta on the way home. I am in love all over again ( don't tell Janene ). These cars are totally in a league of their own. (Would have got an 8 if available though.) After spending the day washing it and the usual messing around, I have not been able to find a problem with it in build quality.

Those who were at Harry's last night would of had a sneak peek at her, dirty at that after 6 hours of rain on the way home.

Anyway enough of my dribble here some pics for you all, not the best as I can't take it out of the yard due to no rego as yet. But these will have to do for the time being

I don't know what is going on with photobucket, as these pics have loaded up looking blurry. They are fine on my programs but not here ??????? :

Last edited by The G6ET Spot; 28-06-2009 at 07:38 PM.
The G6ET Spot is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post