Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-08-2007, 11:47 PM   #1
I FluXx I
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default going to be in sydney tomorrow

Im flying out from perth tonight and arrive in sydney around 6am. Im going to be driving a manual AUII XR8 from sydney all the way back to Perth. Im on my P's but only have an automatic license. I know I know, I didnt have a manual car to practice in when I was getting my license, so I just went for the auto. But I drive a manual's all the time, and my work car is a manual.

My question is, should I put P plates up and risk being pulled over for driving a V8 and then they find out I only have a automatic license? or dont put P plates up lowering the risk of being pulled over? Do the cops really target P platers driving high powered cars over there? and what are the fines like, $$$ wise?

Performance mods: SL's(front) and leveled at the back, Front 30mm whiteline sway bar, 4" dump, 4" cat, 3.5" exhaust split to Dual 2.5" with quad tips, Plazmaman stage 1 polished intercooler and piping kit, 60lb injectors, Walbro fuel pump, upgraded actuator, GFB BOV, K&N panel filter

Mods for show: 19" black Speedy Inferno rims, MTX 5x7's front and rear, 2x Kenwood 4ch amps, 3x Kenwood 10" subs, chrome fuse box cover
I FluXx I is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post