Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > OzECruisers (E/N/D Series) > OzECruisers General Discussions

OzECruisers General Discussions E/N/D vehicles General Discussion ONLY. NO TECH THREADS

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 24-03-2007, 06:18 PM   #1
-jjM-
Banned

Default ...The End

after all the work that had been put into it a few weeks ago with the respray, were for nothing unfortunetly...

last night coming home from the last meet point of the cruise, i had an unfortunet accident in the eb. being very wet i pulled over to get some fuel, then as i started to return home which was just around the corner, i noticed that the roads were very wet, with puddles in the groves of the road (this being princess hwy btw) the car started to loose grip of the road easily and being a SS diff and driving at 80ks, it instantly kicked out, only took a few seconds for it to turn around and hit a tree and a light pole on the left rear guard of the car, going 1/3 of the way into the car...ended the ebs life right there...

its a complete write off and is at a salvage lot where it was towed, more to the fact that im thanking my stars to be alive, had it hit my door, i dont think id be making this thread...

luckly i wasnt hurt from anything, i think my leg hit the shifter or somehting cause i have a corky at the top of my leg, and a cut just on my nose from something, head got a bit of a wack, but i think im ok, still cant beleve its happened thow

ill post pictures when i go see it on monday, after the accident last thing i wanted to do was look at it being shooken up and all, all i know is im so sad my beloved car is gone...

RIP EBS
it will be missed

-jjM- is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post