Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Laser and Telstar

Old 19-06-2007, 09:37 AM   #1
buttsieus
Starter Motor

Default SR2 Exhaust

Was just interested in some advice on exhausts for a KQ SR2. Im not looking for performance so much but would like a better exhaust note, although nothing to farty. I would like to know what other people have done and whether they are happy with it. Would also like to know if pacemaker extractors are worth putting on? Thanks in advance

buttsieus is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-07-2007, 03:14 PM   #2
SR21OW
Starter Motor

Talking

Hi mate, I myself have an SR2 witch i have modified, I have 1 3/4inch Wild cat extractors to a 2 3/4 inch exhaust to a 3 inch hotdog to a 7 inch connon with 4 inch tip. the sound is beautifil. It purs like a kitten and has a sound similar to a 200sx.It's not a farty noise it's more of a Tuned sports car sound. I'm more then happy with it, it's also boosted increased my power by 19KW. With my cams and piggy back computer it Dyno Tuned 137KW@wheels +258Nm Torque.
SR21OW is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post