Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 25-04-2006, 08:41 PM   #1
AUXRVIII
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Little Johnny.

A teacher asked her class to make a sentence using the word
"fascinate".
Molly put up her hand up and said, "My family went to my granddad's
farm, and we all saw his pet sheep. It was fascinating."
The teacher said, "That was good, but I wanted you to use the word
"fascinate, not fascinating".
Sally raised her hand. She said, "My family went to see Rock City
and I was fascinated."
The teacher said, "Well, that was good Sally, but I wanted you to
use the word "fascinate."
Little Johnny raised his hand. The teacher hesitated because she had
been burned by Little Johnny before. She finally decided there was
no way he could damage the word "fascinate", so she called on him.
Johnny said, "My aunt Gina has a sweater with ten buttons, but her
boobs are so big she can only fasten eight."
The teacher sat down and cried.

AUXRVIII is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 25-04-2006, 11:20 PM   #2
xr8chick
HSV - I Just Ate One!

haha i just got that!!
Old 25-04-2006, 11:26 PM   #3
Woz
As in 'best there ever'

Quote:
Originally Posted by xr8chick
haha i just got that!!
And would you look at that, under three hours, too. Give yourself a pat on the back. :Reverend:

My XB Fairmont Sedan Project
Woz is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 25-04-2006, 11:32 PM   #4
AUSGTI
Das Auto Bitches!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xr8chick
haha i just got that!!

Trust you to only get that now......
Old 25-04-2006, 11:39 PM   #5
AUSGTI
Das Auto Bitches!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woz
And would you look at that, under three hours, too. Give yourself a pat on the back. :Reverend:
Bit harsh there bloke, shes only a youngin....
Old 25-04-2006, 11:42 PM   #6
BTTB
Free XD

: ... I thought this was going to be a joke about the Prime Minister :yeees:
BTTB is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 25-04-2006, 11:42 PM   #7
Dav0
"Saddam your sooo emo"-JH

Quote:
Originally Posted by EFGTHO
ooooh... I thought this was going to be a joke about the Prime Minister
makes 2 of us e
Dav0 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 25-04-2006, 11:49 PM   #8
Group C

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dav0
makes 2 of us e
3 of us actually, but funny all the same.

*Group C calms down again and un-loads the 12 gauge, now that 'Little Johnny' wasn't who he thought it was...*

I've got some other 'Little Johnny' jokes (as I'm sure we all have), but I won't post them, simply because I don't want an admin-induced holiday...
Group C is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 25-04-2006, 11:57 PM   #9
Woz
As in 'best there ever'

Quote:
Originally Posted by In2Xr8
Bit harsh there bloke, shes only a youngin....
Mate, it was a joke in itself. Not a shot at her, or anyone else. The time between when the original post was made, and when xr8chick's post was made, was just under three hours. I very much doubt that she spent that whole period of time going over the joke, trying to work it out.

I saw an opportunity for a joke and took it.

To xr8chick, I apologise if I made it look like a crack at you.

To anyone else, there's a reason I added a grinning smile to the end of my comment. It's a Reverend. Trying to be the good guy. Just having a joke.

My XB Fairmont Sedan Project
Woz is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-04-2006, 12:26 AM   #10
FGX-351
Supercharged Mang-mobile

one day little johnny was in class and lil johnny put up his hand and asked,"teacher, teacher can i come to your house for dinner tonight and she said,"no", but then johnny responded with,"but its my birthday" and so she agreed, later on that night lil johnny was at her house having dinner and so he asked can i sleep over tonight? and then the teacher once again said,"no!" but johnny came back with,"but its my birthday" and so she agreed and lil johnny was allowed to sleep over, just before bed lil johnny asked,"can i sleep in your bed with you tonight?" and to which the teacher said,"no way!" and you guessed it johnny said,"but its my birthday" and so the teacher once again had a change of heart. during the night when they were both tucked away in bed lil johnny asked the teacher,"can i please stick my finger in your belly button and as you would expect the teacher responded with,"definetly not!" and then also as you have now probly come to expect lil johnny responded with,"but its my birthday" so she agreed.....................*SCREAMS* "JOHNNY THATS NOT MY BELLY BUTTON!" lil johhny replied ,"and thats not my finger!"
09/00 VX HSV XU6 Build #0001 of 0171
http://fordforums.com.au/showthread....09#post5571209
-- Best E/T: |14.982 @92.12mph | R/T:0.013 | 60' 2.213| 330: 6.283 | 1/8: 9.624 @ 73.17mph | 1000: 12.529 | 25Deg, N/A Hum, 1010mb | Willowbank Raceway 7/12/16

Tickford EL Falcon XR6 RIP
-- Factory Manual
-- Best E/T: |14.991 @ 92.71mph | R/T: 0.607 | 60': 2.215 | 660': 9.665 |13Deg, 86%H, 1024mb, 184RA @ Willowbank Raceway
FGX-351 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-04-2006, 12:34 AM   #11
Dav0
"Saddam your sooo emo"-JH

Quote:
Originally Posted by The-ShowStoPPa
one day little johnny was in class and lil johnny put up his hand and asked,"teacher, teacher can i come to your house for dinner tonight and she said,"no", but then johnny responded with,"but its my birthday" and so she agreed, later on that night lil johnny was at her house having dinner and so he asked can i sleep over tonight? and then the teacher once again said,"no!" but johnny came back with,"but its my birthday" and so she agreed and lil johnny was allowed to sleep over, just before bed lil johnny asked,"can i sleep in your bed with you tonight?" and to which the teacher said,"no way!" and you guessed it johnny said,"but its my birthday" and so the teacher once again had a change of heart. during the night when they were both tucked away in bed lil johnny asked the teacher,"can i please stick my finger in your belly button and as you would expect the teacher responded with,"definetly not!" and then also as you have now probly come to expect lil johnny responded with,"but its my birthday" so she agreed.....................*SCREAMS* "JOHNNY THATS NOT MY BELLY BUTTON!" lil johhny replied ,"and thats not my finger!"
ahaahahahahaha very funny : heaps of little johnny jokes and cartoons :
Dav0 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-04-2006, 01:59 AM   #12
DENKO
Bseries hardcore

thats a killer joke cant stop laughing!
BF MKII XR8, 13.8 @ 107mph
BA MKII F6 TYPHOON
BA MKII XR6 TURBO

BF MKII F6 TYPHOON R-spec, 13.2 @ 109 mph [LTHLF-6]
PX Ranger WILDTRAK
DENKO is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-04-2006, 02:45 PM   #13
Mack 6
SUMP PLUG

Teacher was teaching the class the Alpahbet and wanted the children to give her a word beginning with each letter.
Knowing Little Johhny's love of rude words, she refused to choose him for every letter, even though he had his hand up constantly.

When the class reached "U", little johhny was the only one with his hand up. Teacher thought to herself "What rude word could he possibly come up with for U?", so she chose him.
"Urinate begins with U miss!" stated johnny, smiling proudly.
Disgusted but not surprised, the teacher decided to teach little johhny a lesson. "Well then Johnny, use it in a sentence for the class please"

Johnny thinks for a second and replies...."You're-an-8 miss,but if you had bigger tits you would be a 9"
Mack 6 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-04-2006, 02:52 PM   #14
Peuty
Afterburner + skids =
Donating Member1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mack 6
Teacher was teaching the class the Alpahbet and wanted the children to give her a word beginning with each letter.
Knowing Little Johhny's love of rude words, she refused to choose him for every letter, even though he had his hand up constantly.

When the class reached "U", little johhny was the only one with his hand up. Teacher thought to herself "What rude word could he possibly come up with for U?", so she chose him.
"Urinate begins with U miss!" stated johnny, smiling proudly.
Disgusted but not surprised, the teacher decided to teach little johhny a lesson. "Well then Johnny, use it in a sentence for the class please"

Johnny thinks for a second and replies...."You're-an-8 miss,but if you had bigger tits you would be a 9"

BWAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA That is hilarious!

Oo\===/oO
Peuty is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-04-2006, 03:07 PM   #15
SpoolMan
Solution Was Boost 4?, 6 & 8

Chairman's Award: Chairman's Award - Issue reason: The exceptional contribution made to AFF events and sponsorship. Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Everything you do to help this place run smoothly! Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The awesome Technical and Service how to's in the FPV /XR6 /G6ET turbo threads..  and his own build threads that inspire people to have a go... enabling people to save money and realise the dream of working on their own cars as well. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AUXRVIII
Little Johnny raised his hand. The teacher hesitated because she had
been burned by Little Johnny before.

The teacher sat down and cried.
Quote:
Originally Posted by EFGTHO
: ... I thought this was going to be a joke about the Prime Minister :yeees:
it is, read it now..

AUTOTECH TUNED EDELEBROCK CHARGED
2017 GT Mustang Plenty of RWKW
SpoolMan is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-04-2006, 06:12 PM   #16
Olympus
Rocket Fuel Anyone?

Little Johnny was walking on the street on his way to school when all of a sudden he saw a guy jump of a building and then then he saw the guy land right on top of a pole and the pole went right up his ar$e.
Later in class the teacher asked if anyone had had any story's to tell and ofcourse little Johnny put his hand up. After much hesitation the teacher allowed Johnny to tell his story.
"Well miss", Johnny said "On my way to school I say a guy jump off a building and he landed right on a pole and the pole went right up his ar$e !!!"
"Rectum, Johnny" said the teacher "It's called a rectum"
"Wrecked Him !??" Johnny said "It bloody well killed him!!!!!!!"
Olympus is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post