View Single Post
Old 03-12-2013, 09:56 AM   #6
Revolver
Big Member
Donating Member1

Default Re: The Sales Yard idea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Dazz View Post
Well, since you started the thread, I’ll jump in and second that notion.

I don’t want to whinge too much, but it is ridiculous, illogical, and inefficient to ask someone to list (with photos) every single part in their car separately. Who knows what tiny part somebody may be after?
Even if I had the time and inclination, do you really want me to clog up the board with hundreds of ads, most of which will never be read?

Much easier to list the car, with some basic details about which bits are damaged or already missing.
I have been thinking this for awhile. It is very tedious to list every bloody nut & bolt from a car that your wrecking out. Who does that?

I agree with every rule bar this one in the sales yard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkbits View Post
Generally, members who may be parting out a car list the parts that they think will sell quickly.
If there is something you may be chasing a PM to the seller will generally be all that is required without the aforementioned cluttering of the thread.
So a person has to send a message to how many people who have more than say 5 parts for sale from a particular car they want parts from? Considering the seller cannot list up that they are wrecking a whole car, as it needs pictures....

A little contradictory there.
/////Alpine Sound.
EBGT Momo Woodgrain Steering Wheel
The Scarlet Fairlane Build Thread

Project "White Knight"
93 ED XR6
ROH Alloys
Momo wheel
Cruise
Sunroof
Premo Sound
Manual
HO Goodies
PWK Build Thread

1990 Yamaha FZR 250: 59000ks & climbing. New fairing, old tank, my angry mosquito in a coffee tin! 14.977 1/4mile.
Revolver is offline   Reply With Quote