View Single Post
Old 11-02-2010, 12:18 AM   #64
XRQTR
TBA Customs

Well it's good to see I was missed Oz : glad it all went well.

I finally got back today but i'm off again tomorrow, while taking time off my drivers done his back LOL so a few mores days for me in the hot seat. Well it only means more money to throw at my lil baby, I rekn some BBS wheels are lookin good hmmmmm.

Anyway, I'm more than happy to hand over the events/cruises co-ordinator/organizer reigns to yourself Oz, I'd certinly at the very least like more input from members on what we do and where we go.

I hope to see you guys at AFD Geelong in a couple of weeks, those that won't be in with any other clubs can possibly get in with the AFF guys, the site sounds like it's pretty big so there may be room for a few more cars. I know I forgot to pre admit my car/s, but I'll head over and should find some room, I'm hoping to have the Capri rego'd for the event so could have both the F6 and the Capri, the F6 should have a bit of a surprise too.

This could be a good first show event, I'll look into getting some banners done up so that we can get some more interest from the general show going public that might not yet know about the club.

Also good to see no one had any trouble wid da lorrrrrr ..........Oz LOL

p.s. Oz, with regard to the cards it's F6 Owners Club
XRQTR is offline   Reply With Quote