View Single Post
Old 19-07-2018, 05:39 PM   #891
BENT_8
BLUE OVAL INC.

Default Re: Depression, Anxiety

Quote:
Originally Posted by sneaky View Post
Bent 8 - I just had a quick look at Caruso's site - looks like the detox is tablet based, is this the case? I have thought about doing one of these things for a few years but can't stomach drinking horrible dirt flavoured potions

If this is as simple as having some tablets I could give it a whirl
Yes, tablet based but unfortunately you still need to alter your food intake and add things which you might not necessarily consider or like, having said that, anything which tastes good is generally bad for you they say..lol

To sum it up briefly you are required to drink 150ml of warm water with a squeeze of lemon juice upon rising.

20 minutes later have 200ml of fully organic fruit or vegetable juice, i chose Nudie apple juice and take your Stomach Clear tablet.

Next is a medium serve of oats or in my case, muesli and the worst part, 2 tbsp of Fibre Cleanse which is tolerable if combined with the muesli and a banana in a smoothie with Almond or Soy/Rice milk.
I paid $11.50 for a 450g bag of the Fibre Cleanse from a health food shop but found the same stuff in woolworths health food section for $5.50
Follow that with a Bowel Clear tablet.

For a mid morning snack it is 2 pieces of fruit, i chose an apple and a kiwi fruit, plus a cup of green or herbal tea using non dairy milk if necessary.

For lunch its a sandwich or two of mixed salads on grain bread, i was having 1 sanga with lettuce, tomato, red onion, pickles, pickled onion and grated carrot, the pickles made it sweet and are a good substitute for condiments.
An alternative that i found as my work has me on the road was to grab a tuna sub from Subway, yes it has mayo in it but its the only seafood thing i'll eat and met most of the requirments so it had to do.

Mid afternoon was a pear and a kiwifruit and another cup of tea as above.

Prior to dinner you take another Stomach Clear tablet, i was then having a large bowl of homemade pumpkin soup and 2 slices of grain bread toasted and spread with margarine.
You are allowed grilled or baked fish every second night but i hate seafood so i stuck with the soup apart from 1 night where i made the chilli bean hotpot thats in the booklet the kit comes with.
Its delicious but you can only consume so much red kidney beans..lol
Follow this with a Bowel Clear and a Liver Detox tablet.

I basically stuck to that for 2 weeks and had no issues what so ever, some people experience constipation on the first 2 days so a glass of prune juice is recommended, i tried it and it worked wonders.

And thats it, the kit comes with a booklet full of things you can and cant eat, recipes to turn them into meals and a heap of things to expect and answers to questions that might arise.
I lost 6.4kg in 14 days and feel better than ever.

I hope this helps, good luck.

Last edited by BENT_8; 19-07-2018 at 05:45 PM.
BENT_8 is offline   Reply With Quote
3 users like this post: