View Single Post
Old 07-05-2022, 08:34 PM   #416
auIILTD
5.6L x 2 pilot
Donating Member2

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: For the effort put into the Australia day cruise to Albury Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: AU Tech article. 
Default Re: Welcome New aufalcon.com Members - Say Hello Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by NTHRS View Post
Hi All,
My name is Len and I am in the process of buying my neighbours XR8 with TE50 body kit and 17" mags- only 4. How hard is it to get a 17" mag for a spare that isn't necessarily a Tickford one? Lots of info I have read on other stuff, looking forward to really getting into this car. I love in Townsville in NTH QLD. Cheers,
HI Len.

Welcome to the AU area of Ford Forums.

Finding 17" rims should not be too hard, depending on what rims you have and if you are looking for the same spare. The most difficult part will be just buying one. Most rims are sold in sets.

My suggestion is to get onto marketplace or gumtree and search for '17" ford rims'.

Good luck,
Stu

5.6L 342ci T3 Short, AFR165 heads, Comp XE270HR-12 Cam, Brembo 4/4s(355/330), T3 5 spokes, LC-1 wideband, Whiteline HD swaybars, TCE 3K Hi Stall, PWR Auto Trans Cooler, Koni shocks, King Low Springs, Hurricane headers, 100 cpsi cats, Twin 2.5" exhaust.

Quarter Mile: 13.73 @ 105.86mph

Runner Up NA/DA to BF Fairlane/LTD Geelong AFD 2024

2002 XR8 pursuit 250

Custom twin 2.5" exhaust w Herrod modifed extractors, Tuned with Moates QH
auIILTD is offline   Reply With Quote