View Single Post
Old 21-07-2018, 01:16 PM   #1
wodahs
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default just sat in a new 2018 jeep grand cherokee laredo

well I have a thread here about my ts sz mk2 awd terri and its problems so I wont go in to that but at the moment ford are going thru the process of making me an offer to buy back the vehicle as they cant replace new for old , and its looking like they don't want to assist me in to an everest unless I foot a large change over to the deal
so it currently seeming they are thinking they will make me an offer cash pay out on mine and then ill just take that cash and buy the Everest (a 2ltr 10 speed trend 4*4) as its the only thing they have close to replace the terri
and that's as the discussion went at the dealership on thursday and I was put in the drivers seat of a current everest (ps was told the 2ltrs be available to them in about 6 weeks) and was given an approximate price (almost to the cent) id be laying out for it

so today ive looked at the 2018 jeep grand cherokee Laredo 4*4 and its v6 diesel 8 speed auto and to me it seemed a much better quality vehicle all round even tho the Laredo is the jeeps base model
and would end up almost $5k cheaper

so what are peoples thoughts on the new jeep grand cherakee's these days have you driven or owned one and had a good or bad experience ?
but im thinking that the jeep will be the replacement at this stage

rebuilding the zh fairlane with a clevo 400m 4v heads injected whipple blown with aode 4 speed trans to a 9" ....... we'll get there eventually

just remember don't be afraid to try something new.
Remember, amateurs built the Ark...Professionals built the Titanic!

I have taken up meditation... at least it's better than sitting around doing nothing !!
wodahs is offline   Reply With Quote