View Single Post
Old 06-01-2019, 08:43 PM   #4
.:4:.
Kicking back

Default Re: smart casual for men

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Cozzo View Post
Black pleated dress pants or black jeans and a nice collared shirt - I like the all black look that looks like I'm going to a funeral but I'm a fat bastard and black looks better on us with the hairy man boobs, or any other darker colour.

If you want high heels as a bloke - a nice pair of laced steel capped boots, the 6" variety, get em in black, your dress pants will cover everything but the front of your boots and its not TOO obvious whats going on - I wear Caterpillar Endure:

I used to have to dress formal and rocked the black steel capped boots with the suit and no one ever mentioned anything or noticed - always kept em polished, my pants would cover the laces nicely.

Female jeans won't fit a dude too well because they're cut for a female body - they have different shaped hips, thighs and compared to us.

If you need pants with bulk pockets - I wear these cargo pants in black as my casual getup like its 1997 again:

https://www.511tactical.com.au//stryke-tdu-pants.html

I wear them every weekend since I've had them for nearly 2 years now and they're still going strong without signs of wear, buy quality and buy once!

Franco's fashion tips
Thats the exact opposite of what a couple of the wog boys i work with take as smart casual. They go white pants, white shoes, white shirt, diamond ear rings and mr t style gold chains. Apart from maybe board shorts, no man should ever wear white long pants... A nice collared shirt, decent jeans and plain ish clean shoes is really all thats needed. Its one of those things like how long is a piece of string.
.:4:. is online now   Reply With Quote
3 users like this post: