View Single Post
Old 11-09-2017, 03:05 PM   #66
barra240t
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: 2018 Ranger Raptor

Quote:
Originally Posted by stazza View Post
I find that last statement hard to believe. We have Ford Rangers and Holden Colorados as our work fleet vehicles. Absolute buckets of cheap crap. Terrible cars. They scream of cheap and nasty. Not to mention they have the turning circle of an aircraft carrier. Every one of them I have driven has some kind of issue, plus cheap broken interior plastics, creaking sounds, and really really poor visibility.

I'm a die hard Ford man, but there is no way in hell I'd ever own a Ranger. I'm not a 4x4 enthusiast by any stretch, so maybe Dmax's and Hilux's are just as bad? But I honestly don't get all the praise for the Ranger. People carry on about them as if they're something else, but as soon as I drove one I was dumbfounded at how overrated they are.
I find your statement hard to believe as well?

It sounds like you are a diehard sedan man, or just don't like anything in regards to 4x4 pickups? The get praised because they are a good thing, are you talking PJ/K/X/XII Ranger?

Fiesta, Focus and Everest are all made in Thailand too, I'm guessing they are buckets as well?
barra240t is offline   Reply With Quote
10 users like this post: