View Single Post
Old 08-09-2012, 07:35 AM   #1
MR_LON
ORSMT5

Default My day of reckoning

Over all the years & with all the things i’ve done be they good, bad or just plain weird the day has come. Was it a case of eventually something will come back & bite you hard, hmmm maybe!
So today i start my life sentence with no chance of parole, at this stage i am fine not scared, apprehensious etc..... i realise i’m not the first to get this sentence & i won’t be the last, i had the obligatory “careful” & “don’t do it” etc but still chose to proceed with my actions.
I have had time to get used to the fact that things will never be the same again & that my personal space will be a lot less personal now. All in all i hope my time will be fair & fuss free, married life sounds strange but i look fwd to it

EO XR5 with blacked out highlights, grilles & fog surround, black angel eye headlights, black turbo badges, eibach springs, bluepower custom tune, motorcade ic & intake piping, Xforce turbo back exhaust, lexus style rear fog/reverse lights, EBC red pads, Goodridge braided lines, Motul 5.1 fluid, custom fibreglass bonnet & slam panel cover, under bonnet bling & more soon
MR_LON is offline   Reply With Quote