Thread: AFF Statistics
View Single Post
Old 29-10-2009, 01:19 AM   #35
Riksta
Captain Malcolm Reynolds

I'm actually surprised to see the SA/WA/NT Events section so high above NSW/ACT but then again we do have three states compared to the two, but I thought that the NSW population (esp. Sydney) would have well outdone us!!!

Is there a way to pull a graph on users by location (such as state)? I realise that this may not be entirely possible due to having to get each member to put in a State somewhere in the user profile. But I would be interested to see the breakdown in the membership like where we're all from by state, age range, gender (probably 95% male although I do know of a few females that post here).

Thanks for taking the time to do those stats and post up the rankings though, I am actually quite surprised to see how high we are actually ranked, and 20gig a day, holy crap that's pretty big!!!
Originally Posted by Nikked
Riksta likes VN's so much, he has the ashes of a VN in a jar on the mantle piece, a vile of VN engine oil hanging from his neck and a BT1 build plate locked up in a safe, buried under 6ft of concrete.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Day-mow
pretty much what has happened here is i trolled you. and it was fun.
Riksta is offline   Reply With Quote