View Single Post
Old 09-04-2019, 02:21 PM   #21
Notlovingthemondeo
Starter Motor

Default Re: Common MD Mondeo Problems?

So after MONTHS of running around very little has now been sorted.

I am in the process of taking ford to small claims.

AC compressor failed about 3 months back. They took the car and said it would be 1 day before it was in - over a week later the part finally arrived. They fixed it and did not bother to tell me about it.

The rear tailgate has come completely out of alignment and has caused the struts to twist and the rear windscreen to chip as it now rests on the body of the car.

Ford told me 2 months ago that it was covered under warranty and not to worry about it.
Today they've gotten back to me and are refusing to repair it because adjustments are only covered for 15,000KM/12 months.
This is contradictory to the warranty booklet that says adjustments are covered for 100/000km or 3 years.

I've had 2 mechanics diagnose the front clicking and apparently the steering rack (i believe that's what it was from memory) is on it's way out!! Ford are still playing the "Cannot replicate issue" card, and so refuse to fix it!

Now starting to mount into many thousands of dollars in repairs that they're denying so off to court we go!
Notlovingthemondeo is offline   Reply With Quote