View Single Post
Old 15-04-2018, 09:26 AM   #10
Mr Brooksy
Youth worker

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Numerous helpful how-to's and sound advice! 
Default Re: Performance Commodore drivers posing off after spotting your performance Falcon?

I've moved into a new place on a main arterial road in Ipswich near a very large leagues club and the amount of idiots in stupidly loud Commodores, Toranas, Falcon's, Subaru's, Jeeps (and other high riding 4x4s) and Magna's is insane. But more commodes than others due to larger numbers out there.

We had one night where I was woken by some moron doing donuts out the front of our neighbours place at 3am in VN, then to my astonishment I heard him go down the next Street and did the same... Then another Street and more donuts and it continued until he went too far away for me to hear or he finally killed his tires; I don't know which.

I have noticed though that everytime I put the Typhoon out front the amount of burnouts at the T intersection increases exponentially as well as the hard acceleration past our place. I'd prefer to keep the car out of sight especially when idiots are slithering about next to it, but I've no choice at the moment as it's space under the car port is needed for drop saws and such whilst we renovate (I need a shed!).

I've come to hate all cars with loud exhausts living here! Especially between the hours of 11pm and 6am.

2011 SZ Territory

Old Futura thread:
Brooksy's Ex Build
Mr Brooksy is offline   Reply With Quote
6 users like this post: