View Single Post
Old 22-07-2019, 01:12 PM   #94
BENT_8
BLUE OVAL INC.

Default Re: Ford Australia’s record $10 million fine for “unconscionable conduct” over dodgy transmissions

Quote:
Originally Posted by au2000 View Post
this is where a company's credibility dies.. no matter how good a product range is, stuff like this kills off good work,
even with blue eyed glasses, no one can honestly stand up hand on their heart & say that Ford will back their products..
for those in the past that have bagged out people who have complained about their power shift equipped cars & supported Ford, I hope you can now feel for the poor customers who got done over & understand why people bag out Ford now.. cause I can
Yep, there was a time when I thought it was a user issue but after doing a bit of digging and talking to independents it became clear that the problem was with the box itself.
Its only a few months ago that a new member posted up her troubles with the Focus she'd bought and a certain loyalist suggested I was talking **** when I said her options were sell it and cop a loss or burn it and claim the insurance because despite what some say, the box cant be fixed but only patched up temporarily.
Look at how they've dismissed the type writer tick in the current Mustangs and im surprised more hasn't been said on here about the overheating issues with the rhd built versions sold here.

I love my Australian built Fords but the company itself is run by an unscrupulous bunch of dogs that cut spending on our cars so they could kill them off and flog us their 3rd world ****.

My2c.
BENT_8 is offline   Reply With Quote
2 users like this post: