View Single Post
Old 22-02-2018, 03:20 AM   #1
vl_vic
Starter Motor

Default FFConfig-application for Ford Focus 2, C-MAX I for android.

Hi, made an application for Ford Focus 2, C-MAX I on android.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...n.FFConfigLite
If you have any comments or suggestions, write down, I will correct it, I will add it if possible.
You get the ability to turn on / off the "hidden" features of the Ford Focus 2, such as:
-belt signal
-automatic blocking of doors at the beginning of movement
-automatic heating of windows
-the lack of speedometer error
-warning of exceeding 120 km / h
-Installation of the "real" engine temperature
On / Off Menu items in the instrument panel.
-and etc.
Connect to the Ford Focus 2, C-Max I, using the ELM327 WiFi,Bluetooth, USB and you will be able to work with the following modules connected to the CAN bus:
- Motor unit: Module information, reading, resetting errors, rebooting the module, resetting long-term fuel adaptation (KAM) * for:
ESU-411/418 (1.8 125 / 2.0 145)
SIM28 / 29 (1.4 80 / 1.6 100/115)
ESU-121 (1.8 120 / 2.0 145).
-Instrument panel: information on the module, reading, resetting errors, configuring the module, rebooting the module, changing the unit of measurement of the total mileage, adjusting the mileage *.
-Brake control: information on the module, reading, resetting errors, configuring the module, rebooting the module, resetting the DDS calibration, bleeding the brakes.
-Module of comfort: information on the module, reading, resetting errors, configuring the module *, rebooting the module.
-Module of safety: information on the module, reading, resetting errors, configuring the module, rebooting the module, resetting the crash data *.
-Module Automatic: information on the module, reading, resetting errors, reset KAM
Screenshot_1482131692.jpgtitle.jpgAudio.jpg2016-10-24 01-10-40.PNG
vl_vic is offline   Reply With Quote
This user likes this post: