View Single Post
Old 19-06-2010, 09:39 AM   #64
Bluepower
KenneBell Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Territory
Hi Guys

I bought a flash tuner 2 from you a while ago and I really want to be able to do some of my own adjustments like take some timing out to stop pinging and maybe give it a little more fuel and maybe make the throttle response 1:1. I cant as its locked by a password which I think you guys put in.

Are you able to unlock it for me?

thanks
Hi mate,

if this car is detonating, it will need to be put on the dyno IMMEDIATLEY to determine what is the cause..........there are many things that could be causing it.

If the car has a fuel supply issue, removing timing will not help, fuel delivery needs to be complete, and the timing needs to stay IN the tune, as it helps complete the burn and keep cyl temps down.

If you have the same boost, but lean mixtures and remove timing as a "fix" you will raise cyl temps and risk an engine.

Further to this, it is not company policy to have these boxes calibrated as to give users ability to "self tune" so unfortunately we cannot help there, perhaps if you give me a call on 03 9305 3000 we can discuss getting the car in here so we can see what is wrong with it.

Regards

Chris

Bluepower Racing Developments

Proud Australian Distributors of Kenne Bell superchargers
The Quickest, The Fastest, The Baddest Boss Blower of all.

www.bluepower.com.au

Bluepower is offline   Reply With Quote