View Single Post
Old 14-08-2013, 09:05 PM   #19
Bushbasher
When in doubt, GAS IT!!

Default Re: Wagon - XR or Fairlane, what's your poison?

I've seen a Fairlane wagon and it does take a little getting used to and the front can look a little big. But the one I saw was gold and standard height which made the 'lane front look too big. Having said that, and if I was in a position to do what you are doing I'd do the full Fairlane Sportsman deal including the 2 tone paint, skirts, lowered a bit, Elegance wheels, VCT 6, full dash and wiring loom and full interior, plus find a Fairlane boot spoiler and fit it too the top of the tailgate to balance the look. If you're going to do it - do it properly! , Oh wait, I do now have 2 Sportsmans and a S2 Wagon, hmmmmmmmmmm , i wonder if the missus would let me get away with it.

Bushbasher

HERS- BFIII Wagon Gold, alloys, dual fuel, bullbar, big tow pack, trans cooler, fully rebuilt HD suspension, Clarion, alarmed, full 2 1/2" sports system, mint body

MINE- AUII Forte
Meteorite, dual fuel but otherwise bog stock.

MINE- AUII Fairlane Sportsman Liquid Silver over meteorite,HIDs', Airhog, Eagle Leads, dual fuel, custom rear springs, BA slotted discs + a second one for spares

Bushbasher is offline   Reply With Quote