View Single Post
Old 15-08-2018, 10:28 PM   #75
Beastie
The Terrain Tamer
Donating Member3

Community Builder: In recognition of those who have helped build the AFF community. - Issue reason: Catering services for a bunch of layabouts and for being an all-round good guy whose sense of community goes above and beyond. 
Default Re: Does Anyone Here Fly Drones??

Quote:
Originally Posted by XB GS 351 Coupe View Post
In terms of racing drones what is the way to go, I like flying the buggers (drone/quad copters), I have gone through three so far, now thinking about getting a small racing drone. like a 4" one or similar, buying a controller and some FPV goggles.

I want a controller that will last me, money is not a consideration, but VALUE FOR MONEY is. I am thinking about buying a decent value for money controller that I will be able to use with future drones.

Then I am looking for a good 4" or mini quad to get started, but do not really want too build one, I have more than enough projects to take up my spare time.

On another note I am going to Kew on the mid north coast tomorrow, so I am thinking of doing another drone video with the little DJI Spark, keep an eye out on this space....
Is that Far Kew...