View Single Post
Old 14-11-2013, 08:54 PM   #12
GeeDubF6

Default Re: WZ Fiesta ST Questions Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skramit View Post
1. Tyre pressures. The owners manual has Bar measurements that I converted with google to be:

Normal:
Front 36
Rear 26

Full load:
Front 37
Rear 33

However when I picked up my car the dealer had my tyres set to 45 on all 4 wheels! High?! Does the dealer know something I don't?

What pressures do you guys set your stock tyres to for every day use? Mine has Bridgestone potenzas fitted.
I'd believe the placard over what the local car yard has put in them - yet to see any sign of "I actually care about your car" in regards to dealer delivery.

The cost of this is a rort - I chased my dealer for a couple of months about my ST - not a clue about it. He finally called me to say they had one ready to test drive. Damn annoying having to pay for "delivery" when they already have the car. Could understand if I had custom ordered it or they managed to find the colour I wanted at another dealer...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skramit View Post
2. Right in the middle of the gauges In between the tacho and speedo and above the fuel gauge there's a small display that has nothing on it, ever. Is this for anything or just empty space? Weird.

I'm sure I'll think of more... :p
This appears to be the perfect place to put a gear selection indicator for automatics - seems like the right location/shape for it.

Old: BF MKII F6 #00390 in Breeze. Sunroof, 19" Dark Argent wheels, Reverse Sensors, Electric Pedals, Leather, FPV Mats... Ear to ear grin!!
GeeDubF6 is offline   Reply With Quote