View Single Post
Old 02-11-2018, 10:26 AM   #81
GT450
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: New car for under $18k driveaway

I bought a Mazda 2 for similar reasons to Bent8 as i needed reliable and cheap transport to get me to work. I didn't get the top of the line Genki at around $22.5k just a Neo which i picked up for under $15k. It replaced an earlier Mazda 2 which i bought new for just over $14k. I did 125kms in 5 years, and with regular 10kms servicing, i only ever replaced the tyres at 100Kms . It would have gone much further without problem, but on Mday they made an offer i didn't refuse.
It gives me 750 kms out of a tank , averaging 5l/100kms without fuss. The previous De model gave me just over 600kms for the same distance.
I now enjoy the GT on weekends or whenever it takes my fancy, although the new speeding laws in Victoria (25ks over and you get 3months off ) i will need to be more careful. The Mazda is a means to an end, and as such, a bloody good one. I hope you have many happy motoring miles Bent8, you bought your car to please you and that's the right reason, no matter what anyone else thinks.
GT450
GT450 is offline   Reply With Quote
4 users like this post: