View Single Post
Old 17-02-2017, 10:51 AM   #38
Vesper Martini
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Ford Launches Bold New Ranger FX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheInterceptor View Post
Yes you can. But that's not up for discussion as people will twist words into suiting their argument against me when in fact I am right to a decent degree and people get so protective and offended. Well this is what forums are all about. More people need a backbone instead of going with the crowd to be accepted.

Yeah? I haven't had much first hand F series experience just from owners but fair enough!

Yup. No good from 2003 onwards. But FG was pretty awesome! Done away with all the B seriesness but they made the FGX look like a smashed crab that played 20 innings as a cricket ball.
Ok fair comment, just want to establish whether you own any new devices or have had experience with them. which is fine not everybody is in the market for new.

But you have to understand the companies manufacturing cars, phones etc are targeting others that buy new. they have to keep re-inventing the wheel to keep ahead of the competition.
Most on this forum will see past a few new stickers and fancy seats, but at the same appreciate they are making an effort.
Seadoo Challenger 210SE 310HP
Vesper Martini is offline   Reply With Quote