View Single Post
Old 15-05-2006, 10:39 AM   #99
Bluepower
KenneBell Australia

Official statement re AU Development.

At no time have Bluepower Racing developments posted official dyno results for our AU development.

Yes, we do have an AU under development. It is a matter of concern for 3 parties only at this stage, being

1 - The Client
2 - The workshop who has physically modded the car
3 - ourselves.

Since this area of the forum is under sponsorship from another forum sponsor, we feel it unfair to post anything.

We will, however be racing the car. Having made a statement with our BA program, we feel confident we have what it takes to get an AU down the track.

One thing i will formally state right here and now is that the people who know me, know me well. When it comes to these cars, I dont play games, ask for development cars, or cry because I was beaten.

Casper, I dont feel i need to clear anything up on here regarding our phone conversation, it was a private phone conversation and not forum fodder. If i want to post results, I will. It is up to my client, as it is his vehicle, not mine. Again, im more than keen to race, its in my blood.

This is our first time out. I know other people on this forum have been out many times with an I6, but we expect nothing special on our first time out.

then again, expect the unexpected... :Up_to_som

Bluepower Racing Developments

Proud Australian Distributors of Kenne Bell superchargers
The Quickest, The Fastest, The Baddest Boss Blower of all.

www.bluepower.com.au

Bluepower is offline   Reply With Quote