View Single Post
Old 18-02-2018, 02:04 PM   #673
solarite_guy
Donating Member
Donating Member1

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: He continually offers Technical Advice that is based on years of experience and knowledge he has gained along the way. The advice has ranged from replies to questions across the various Threads to seeking information from OP and taking that away to undert 
Default Re: 2018 Ranger Raptor

To me, this conversation has turned very interesting.

A little side note, but bare with me. Ancient history is a hobby of mine so I watch a lot of videos covering some of the explorations going on these days. Something I have noticed, most of the vehicles used by these explorers are diesel powered moderate sized SUVs and pickups. They seem to get the job done, but I don't get a sense of confidence from watching them. I tend to think there are a lot of off camera rescue missions with winches, shoves, come-alongs, jacks, etc.

I think a Ranger Rapter with the now planned 2.0 twin turbo 4 cylinder diesel would be the perfect vehicle for these missions. I know if I was on one of these journeys I would want a Ranger Rapter.
solarite_guy is offline   Reply With Quote
2 users like this post: