Thread: Adelaide....
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2008, 11:26 PM   #168
trburnard
Landau: Coming Soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by montyv8
ahh the northern 'burbs.. a tale from a few hours ago:
I was in the back yard doing some work to my F100, just minor stuff as the neighbours were having an open inspection thing. Having any of my cars would probably scare any potential buyers, so I wasnt making much noise.
So I'm working away, and I hear a girl crying.. thinking its the psycho's over the back I carry on. the crying turns into full on screaming, two girls this time.. Thinking wtf, I go have a look over the front fence..
Next to a van parked out front of my place there's two chicks, around 16-17yo, having a full on punch up.. Instant thoughts included 'giggidy', then I thought I better go out and try and do something (possibly including throwing baby oil over them, I've heard that helps in these situations).
Then, this middle-aged couple come out of the open inspection next door, and go over to them. Its the parents. the girls stop ( :( ) and start doin the "she said" thing, the mother tells them to get in the van, and one of the girls goes nuts and rips into the other one with a mad combination, enough to make me glad I didn't go out there lol..
The dad rips her off the other one and pushes her back, and the mother yells at him "don't do that!" in a "aww my poor baby" tone..
they all get in the van and drive off. I look around, and most of the other neighbours are in their front doorways checking it out..

Before anyone asks, no I didn't get vid lol...
I'm not sure If i'd want these people living next door, could make for some interesting times tho :hihi:
hahahahahahahaha. . . . RALMFAO.

1973 Landau (Original 22000 mile survivor)
trburnard is offline   Reply With Quote