View Single Post
Old 15-03-2005, 11:46 AM   #1
MISTA FIESTA
Da Shifty One

Default Some Pixs Of My Fiesta + Sound SYSTEM + GT Stripes

Howdy PPLS,

Let me tell you about a crap week ive had...

1. Get the car back from the repairers and the boot light on the dash is still on.

2. They did a shit job of putting the bumper bar on as it held on with two clips that kep falling off.

3. Took about 4 hours with the stripes, not an easy process, there are a few minor bubbles but its not like ur gonna sitt there and stare at the imperfections.

4. Spent about 8 hours on the stereo system. What a nightmare!!! First i replaced the rear stocky speakers with Pionneer 6 X 9's Yes u are probably saying how the hell do they fit, well they do. It was a BIT*H taking off the rear panels, i ****ed up about 2 clips and scratched it but its all ok now as u cant see anything.

5. Then came figuring out a trigger wire for the amp, another BITCH. After using Pietoers directions i scratched the standard head unit, and f**ked the heater. So in the end just ran a wire form the fuse box using a blown fuse to the amp which worked quite well. But when i put everything back the heater started to work THANK GOD.

Ive still got a few minor adjustments to do as the rear panel doesnt clip on properly. So in essence it was a very hard job thats gonna give you a lot of headaches, but at the end i beleive it was all worth it.

Ill post more pixs of all the stuff i did asap.

If any of you want help in doing the same thing let me know as i am more than happy to help.

Last edited by MISTA FIESTA; 15-03-2005 at 08:02 PM.
MISTA FIESTA is offline   Reply With Quote